Chapter 5

After PSLE, excursions were organised. I was getting sick and tired of the excursions. But during the trip to the Senkang Wetlands, the weather was unbearable. The sunrays were like spears and were poking my skin. I wish I could do something for her, like give her some cream to protect her skin from the UV rays. But she was always with her friends. I had no chance.

Mr Tan had organised dodgeball games for us. At least it was better than playing card games in class. Everyone was participating actively. Some lost, some won. When I faced her, I did not know what to do. I thought that if I hit her, she would bear a grudge. If I did not hit her, she would think that I am weak. It was do or die.

Soon, the graduation tea party was here. Everyone was dressed to the nines. She was dressed beautifully. I could not get my glance away. The party was a really nice one with music and stuff. She was my inspiration. I wanted to show her I had courage. If I ever had the feeling of not coming to the tea party, I would just think of her. She was my secret weapon to perform on stage. To get a chance to perform on stage was an amazing experience.

At least, the best thing I got from the tea party was memories. Goody bags will not last forever, but memories do. They are always locked up in a special part of our brain.

After the tea party, the following week was a school week. Monday was a school holiday. But worst part of the week was that she was not coming to school. She was in South Korea for a holiday. I thought it was going to be the longest week of my life. I was devastated. Every single day without seeing her would be a needle piercing me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if chapter 1,2 and 3 was short. I would try to make the rest of the chapters as long as possible :) Now seriously I don't know how to carry on the story.