Chapter 11

Two months since I last met her, we went to different schools. She has grown. Last time, someone said I would forget her after some year later. When she first said that, without hesitation I said no. Now I am not sure, perhaps in a few years, she would get a boyfriend and I may forget her.

A class meet-up was organised today. There was a list of who were going,but she was not in there. I was a bit disappointed at the start. I was thinking, what would a class meet-up be without her. In the end, she came. When I saw her, I did not know if she still remebered what happened last time. The last time I saw her was six months ago. We did not have any contact at all. Something was holding me back from messaging her, guilt. Even if I were to message her, she would have just ignored it.

If time could rewind, I would not have confessed. I was wondering: If I had not confessed, would things have changed? Was confessing the right thing to do? Some questions are just floating in my mind. One thing is for sure, I should not have caused so much hurt to her that time.

Everyone had changed over the past six months. Besides changing physically, we have probably changed thoughts too. I did not even have the courage to look at you during the class meet-up. I have tried ways to try and forget about the tragic past, but its just locked up in some parts of my memory. After so long, have you forgiven me?.