chapter 9 ··movies and nightmares··

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

sofia snuggled up on the couch next to me, and she leaned on me, witch led me to put my arm around her, i've never been so close to her like this before.

sure i know, i'm the harry styles, the flirt, the 'sex god'.. yes, i have brought a bunch of girls to bed but, she is diffrent, she doesen't want to just have sex but she cares, she wants to hang out, and i like that feeling, i love that feeling every time i look into her eyes when i just wanna scream out i love you.

the hitch wasn't so bad, and it wasn't at all what i thought it would be...

i could learn a lot from this movie; will smith gives really good advice.

"sooo?" sofia smiled at us.

"that was actually really good"  i smiled, getting up from the couch.

"agreed" Zayn chuckeled

"agreed" louis groaned.

*SOFIA'S P.O.V.*

i was waiting for liam to answer untill i spot him sleeping on the couch.

"soo, where am i gonna sleep?"

"the guest room is right here" harry winked as he opened the door.

"okay, night guys" i murmered as i closed the door.

and i was out like a light.

"leave me the fuck alone!" i heard someone squeal from the hallway.

i slightly opened the door and slid out.

"don't go look for it, it's too late!" i heard again.

as i tip toe to the hallway i see liam on the couch, with his eyes closed, moving his arms and legs, he's probably having a nightmare.

i sit down and try to decide if i should wake him up or let him be...before i could decide liam's eyes fly open staring at me, he's sweating with red puffy eyes like if he was going to cry.

"hey, it's okay, it was just a nightmare.."

"it wasn't a fucking nightmare!" he yelled at me furious "go the fuck away from me you whore!!!"

my eyes were as red as his were, what the fuck is wrong with him?!

i was just trying to help... but what did i know?

he just called me a freakin whore! ughh

well, it's too late now, i'm already in tears.... then i hear quick steps rushing in; harry and louis were running into the living room.

i pratically threw myself in harry's arms crying.

"shhh, it's okay..." he whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"let's bring you back to bed, i'll explain the morning."

" okay..." i whispered with my face berried into harry's chest.

"whats the fuck is wrong with you?" louis shrieked at liam, pushing him.

that just made it worse, louis was yelling at liam because of me.

i cried harder tighning my grip on harry

"shhh..." he whispered and it brought butterflies in my stomach.

i know i know, i just cry very easily, especially in the middle of the night.

we went in my room and put the blankets on me, tucking me in.

"night sof" he whispered as he plooped my pillow.

what a gentleman.

"wait!" i shrieked

"could you please stay with me?"

"of course"

he slid into the bed as quitely as he could.

"night harry"

"night sof"

*LIAM'S P.O.V.*

oh.my.god.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO?!

i just called sofia a  whore! and made her cry! i feel so stupid right now... but i have night terrors since  i was a child, i have no idea why... i just wake up really pissed after.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" louis yelled at me, and i don't blame him, after what i just did i'm suprised he hasn't slapped me back to sanity.

"leave me alone!" i snapped back " goodnight!" and ran to my room.

sofia probably hates me rigth now.

*NIALL'S P.O.V.*

i couldn't be more happyer right now.

i'm relaxing in a hotel and none of the boys and with the girl i love.

"wake up sleepy head!" be whispered on top of me.

"why?" i groaned "missed me too much?

"definetly"

"sooo, what do you wanna do?"

"well, as much as i love it here, we have to go back to your house..." she whispered while walking her fingers up my shoulders giving me chills down my spine.

"fine...but lets enjoy what we have right now..."i answerd and kissed her passionatly.

*SOFIA'S P.O.V.*

i woke up with harry cuddling me.

awww, he's so sweet.

harry is not so bad as ithought he was, i want to give him a chance, he is amazing...

and what the fuck is wrong with liam? and calling me a whore?!

what did i do? oh yeah, liam, i'm sorry i was trying to help you from your nightmare.

and it wasn't a nightmare? nooo, a ghost posessed you.

"liking whatyou see?" harry whispered catching me staring at him.

"i'm just thinking..."

"hey listen, i know liam acted like a dick" he answered "but it's not his fault... he has night terrors"

night terrors! that's why! but it's still no excuse for calling me a whore.

"oh"

"soo... do you wanna get up? i wanna go to dunkin donuts...come with me?" he trembled, he looked nervous

"sure" i sprinted from the bed, man i love dunkin donuts

we ran way from the house and after a couple minutes we arrive.

harry puts on his hoddie and some raybans to cover his face.

"good morning, what would you like?"