chapter 1 ··a dare?··

"somentimes i think, if i never did that dare, i would have never met him"

*WARNING*

a really retarded me wrote the first chapters, just keep .reading, it gets better:)

-may

" come on? truth or dare?" bea asked me, with a wine bottle pointed at me.

"truth"  i said, better not do dare with her, somentimes she terrifies me with that evil grin on her face.

"ok,...who was your first kiss?"

"micheal smith" i answered, blushing; micheal was my first crush, he kissed me, and the day after i found him sucking the face off of my ex best friend, stacy.

Oh joy

"if i knew him i would of had a better reaction.. OK! spin the bottle!" bea chirped.

i spun the bottle to find it back on me again.

Yay

"ahah!, i am going to torture you! truth or dare?  And could you pleasseeeee say dare? i am tired of just asking questions." she begged,  fake crying.

"fine.. dare"

"hooray!  time to have some fun! I dare you to...let me pour an ice cold bucket of water on you"

"bu it's ELEVEN O'CLOCK AT NIGHT!"

"buts are for sitting, now go outside"

this is why i don't do dare, she makes do the most stupid things ever, this is going to be so stupid. I have to remember for next time to NEVER do dare again and to have my revenge on her.

i run in the bathroom to get a towel.

"come on!! what are you doing?!"

i rush downstairs and there she is, with a beach bucket in her hand,evily smiling.

"time to have some fun" she grinned before soaking me

the water touching my skin freezed my body. i wanted to scream, but i

kept my mouth shut.

i was soakingwet, it was already FREEZING outside, and adding the water made it ten times worst.

i just kept looking down, trying not

to freeze to death.

after a bit i go and grab my towel,

"are you oka-"

cliffhanger! first chapter, how was it? you will see what happens ;))