Ωchapter 3:The Hyakuya FamilyΩ

A/n: sorry for not updating! 😣 im currently in El Salvador. Im getting wifi from my aunt. Ill try to update a lot while i have her wifi. Anyways, lets get started! :D

------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'S POV:
Mika took me by the hand & was leading me to his family's shed. I was really nervous. 'what would they think of me?' i thought as i bit my bottom lip. "Don't worry (y/n), it'll be fine. I promise" Mika said gripping my hand a little tighter encouraging me.

"Uh?...o-oh..um yeah"

I was too lost in thought thinking whether they would accept me or not, that i lost track in time & before i knew it, Mika was opening the door. 'oh no!' i thought as i tightly closed my eyes. "MIKA YOU'RE BACK!" i heard little kids greeting him back 'home'. "Hah?! Whos this...is she your...girlfriend?" one of the kids said.

"What?!"

"Eh? Oh! This is (Y/n) (l/n). She's a new friend i made today!!" Mika said, exciment in his voice. "Welcome back mi-...who's that?" a boy with emerald eyes & black hair said glaring at me. "Im (Y/n). Nice too meet you" i said giving him a nice warm smile. I was trying to give a good impression.

YUU'S POV
'(y/n) huh...shes so cute, wait what?! Why am i thinking about this!' i thought as i shook my head to get the idea out. "Um..y-yeah. Im Yuichiro, but call me yuu" i said trying to not stutter of embarrassment.

She was gorgeous. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair that complemented her (e/c) orb & body. Now that i realize it...she had an eyepatch on one of her eyes. "If u dont mind me asking...why do u wear an eyepatch?"

NO ONE'S POV:
When Yuu asked that question (Y/n) looked over at Mika & nodded signaling him to tell Yuu. "Umm...shes actually a-" Mika got interrupted by Yuu screaming out "Vampire!" "uh..i mean no harm! I swear...i didnt even wanna be a monster" (y/n) said looking down, ashamed of who she has become...no...forced to be.

Mika ran infront of (y/n) in a protective kind of way. "SHES DIFFERENT! She hasnt drank human blood, & her past...." mika looked down, he felt sad because they turned her into a vampire by force. "She....(y/n) was forced to turn into a vampire. She was human." Everyone in the room felt bad for her, even yuu. "I-its ok (y/n). It wasnt your choice. We accept you. For now on, your part of our family!" a girl named akane said trying to cheer (y/n) up.

"Thank you...but, i dont wanna be a burden. & im sure you guys wouldnt want someone like me in your fa-" (y/n) was cut off my Yuu. He hugged her tightly, a small blush could be seen on his face. "Dont say that...your different from those ugly bastards...your beautiful" yuu whispered the last words in her ears. (Y/n) widened her eyes, her cheeks were a tint of pink. She felt her eyes get watery & her vision get blurry.

Soon she started to break down in Yuu's shoulder. "Im s-sorry you got to s-see me like t-this" "shh..its ok (y/n), stay here for the night please" Yuu said petting her head trying to comfort her. "Yeah (y/n) stay!" a little boy named ako said with a wide smile.

(Y/n) giggled a bit. "Fine...I'll stay..but umm...c-can i sleep with Mika & Yuu?" she said looking at them with hope in her eyes.

The 2 boys looked at each other & started to blush deeply at the thought of sleeping with her...they soon nooded giving her permission to sleep with them both. "Really?! Thank you!!" she ran up to them & gave them a bone crushing hug. Then pecked their cheecks. She realized what she did & widened her eyes at the blushing mess infront of her. "Im so sorry! I didnt know what i was doing!" (y/n) said worried they might get the wrong idea.

"Its ok...now we should get to bed, its really late" Mika said trying to hide his flustered state.

(Y/N)'S POV:
I couldn't believe it...i finally had a family again! I'll make sure to protect them with my life. I wont let nothing happen to them. I swear.

Little did she know the fate the future had to bring.

------------------------------------------------------

A/n: hope ya' like it! 😄 i know i know....its short im trying to make it long! But i have other stories to update. It'll try to make the other one longer. Well thank you! & goodbye. Till next timeeee reader-chan!

~Bon💜