Ωchapter 5:new friends?Ω

YUU'S POV:
Everytime i close my eyes, i see the same scene play out.

Scene:
"Jeez would you quit walking so fast?"
"Wait up. Im family! Don't abandom me Yuu!" mika said running up to him.
"I dont have a family, leave me alone!"
"Hahaha, sorry, no can-do, the director aaid everyone from the Hyakuya orphanage was family. So shut up & deal with it" he chuckled.
"Get off of me!" i shouted since mika was on my back.

Scene changes:
"We are family arent we?" asked one of my family members.
"Duh! Of course we are, silly!" ako said smiling brightly.
"One big family, isn't that right Yuu?" Akane said looking up at me.
"*sigh*...honestly, you guys are a pain in the butt."

They all giggles making silly faces.

End of scene.

I see the smiling faices of my dearest friends, my family.

                   And then...

I see bloody dead body's lying in front of me.

It never fails even after 4 years, im still haunted by my painful memories of that night.

------------------------------------------------------

             *present time*

NO ONE'S POV:
'This is a lod of crap. I kill a monster & get slapped with a suspension? He should be promoting me. Not making me rot in civilian dump' Yuu thought, then sighing. "A soldier, dammit!" he mumbled capturing the teachers attention. The teacher turned around and began scolding Yuu. "Hey, what are you mumbling about over there. Do you have something you would like to add? If so, then lets hear it." Yuu just shrugged it off and turned to face the window. "Hah?! You better shape up, Hyakuya! Don't give me anymore trouble. I'll have you suspended!" in a blink of an eye, Yuu jumped up in his chair "what?! You'd really kick ne outta here?! Awesome! Well then? I humbly request suspension!" Yuu said bowing down. The teacher got really pissed and threw the papers at the door. "How dare you?! Enough! I wont have you mocking me infront of the class!"

He felt a light tap at his back and turned around as the teacher continued. "Sit down and pay attention!"

Yuu turned to see a cute girl with purple hair & maroon eyes. She had long bangs at each side of her face. The rest of her hair was held back in a neet bun. All tucked in with a huge red ribbon. "What? Got something to say?" Yuu asked sitting down. She didn't talk, instead she held up a notebook with words in it. "If you continue to behave uncooperatively i would have no choice but to report you to the army and extend your suspension." Yuu read out loud before once again, disrupting the class. "What?! You gotta be kidding me!" he shouted out. "That's it! One more outburst and im sending you straight to the-" the teacher was cut off by shouting out again. "Oh! This sucks!" "Let me finish!" the teacher threw the piece of chalk he had to the floor in frustration.

She decided to finally speack up. "Start cooperating" was all she said in a commanding voice.

Yuu looked around the class then the teacher before sighing in defeat and sitting down. The teacher continued on teaching. "I should also point out that your suspension will remain in effect until you successfully make a friend." the purple-haires girl. Yuu turned to look at her in shock. "You heard right, so play the good student."

Minutes later the bell rang. Yuu finally got tired hearing her yaap about making friends. "If you won't use your trap for something useful like telling Guren to put me on the vampire extermination unit! Im ready give me the change to make the fangs bleed for a change." she reached down at her school bag and grabbed a letter. "Here, Guren thought you might say that so he told me to give this to you."