Ωchapter 4: EscapeΩ

A/n: sorry for not updating in a long time ): i feel bad. Should i add some lemons into this? Well, this is a romance story💙. Comment plz & with who u want it to be.

Choices:
.mika
.yuu
.crowley
.guren
.yoichi
.shiho

Any other characters would u like me to add? (;

------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV:
It was already morning. All of the children were still asleep except for Akane. She was making breakfast for everyone. (Y/n) sleep in the middle on yuu & mika. Yuu was on her left side & mika on her right.

(Y/N)'S POV:
I felt something warm touching me. I felt something around my waist. Like if someone was embracing me. I felt something else on my nose. It was warm & it was like someone was breathing on my lips.

'w-what....? It feels so nice & comfortable.' i wanted to open my eyes to see what it was.

I opened one of my eyes slightly, at first it was a blur. But then i started to see.....'a face?!'

I opened both of my eyes quickly & came across face to face & nose to nose with yuu. "HAH?!" i screamed in shock of the contact. Our lips were almost connected. At the moment i was 100% sure my whole face was pink!

'wait...? Then whats on my....waist?!'

Looking down i saw a pair of arms around my waist. Turning around i came face to face with mika. I felt my lips lightly brush with his. We were too close.

"NGHH!!" my face turned red at this point. I wanted to get away but was trapped in arms & with 2 boys. Not wanting to face Mika, i turned back around. I had my eyes tightly shut of embarrassment. 'warm.' was what i thought when i turned around. Something warm was on my lips. 'huh? What could it b-' i widened my eyes realising i was kissing Yuu. Yes, me (y/n) is kissing Yuu. "NOOO KYAA!" i got up immediately forgetting mika was holding me.

My scream made all of them wake up & Akane walk in to see what happened. "E-eh? (y/n) are you okay....your face is red. Do you have a fever?" mika asked still half asleep. "Vampires dont get sick" Yuu butted in. "Why are you red??" yuu asked. "Huh?! You mean you didnt know!! For starters mika was hugging me! & i almost kissed him by accident when i turned around" i said blushing madly. "But....Yuu was nose to nose with me & i....i umm...i accidentally kissed him!!"

NO ONE'S POV:
Yuu & Mika were blushing furiously at what she said. They didnt have a clue that it had happened.

Mika couldnt help but feel a bit jealous at Yuu for getting to kiss her.

"T-that was actually m-my first kiss...even though it was by accident..." (y/n) said looking at the ground of embarrassment.

"Im sorry....i didnt know" yuu said shyly. 'if i knew we had kissed. I wouldn't hesitate to kiss back, (y/n).' he thought thinking of ways to get to kiss again. "Yeah....lets just go eat breakfast & forget this. Okay?" mika said trying to lighten up the mood even though he was feeling like Yuu. "Ok!" everyone said in unison.

  -time skip to late night when mika came back from ferid-

NO ONE'S POV:
Mika was at the kitchen with Yuu eating some curry had made earlier that day. (Y/n) had decided to stay with them to live since she was now part of their family. She heard them talking about something & she got curious so she headed down with them to see what they were talking about.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Oh! (y/n) could you go wake everyone up please" mika said looking really happy.