And We're Just Getting Started (Day 1)

*Last Time*

"Oh, Kim this is Eazy. Eazy, this is kim." Aaliyah introduced.

"Sup, Kim?" He said to her.

"Sup....dude." She said with blank space as she shook hands with him.

As Kim was about to speak, 5 more people came in the house....

"Hello?" A female said. She had lightskin, red hair, a tattoo on her chest and big lips. Biggie was already into her, making both Nia and Kim jealous.

Oh my fucking god. More tramps came in the house. I can sense a fight with that red boned hoe. Came into the goddamn house and already taking my partner? Uh, uh I think the fuck not, bitch.- Nia's thoughts.

Nia just stood there with a still face as she watched Biggie walked over the lightskin and helped her with luggage.

"Oh, no let me take care of this for you, ma." He said carrying her luggage.

She laughed. "Why, thank you, Handy Man."

"What's your name?" Big asked her.

"Faith. Yours?"

"Chris, but people call me Biggie." He said as he walked upstairs. "What room do you want to put it?"

"Uhh....I choose that room with the two master water beds." Faith choose, but she doesn't realize that it was Kim's and Aaliyah's room.

Lord, you don't fucking know how angry I am. Yo, i just wanna slap the hoe with that bald headed eagle bitch ass Nia.-Kim thoughts.

Kim walked downstairs and accidentally bumped to Regina. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Regina said.

Kim gave a fake smile. "It's okay and what's your name?"

"Regina." She said as she gae a cold glare.

"Okay, thanks." Kim said as she walked away, sitting down with her legs shaking rapidly and rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile, Jada and Pac were outside with their legs in the pool talking.

"So who was your very first girlfriend?" Jada asked.

"It was a girl...I think her name was Keisha." He said as he played with the water in his toes.

"Oh. Was she cuteee?" Jada asked extending the e.

He smiled and laughed. "Yeah, she was fine. But I always regret the day that I said I love you to her."

"Why?"

"Her bitch ass cheated on me." Pac mumbled.

Jada's jaw dropped. "She cheated? On you?"

I wanna say something about that Keisha girl, okay, that bitch....is. fool. Cheating on someone who said they love you, they care for you....and she wanted to plot shit like this? Now I feel bad for him. I really do.- Jada's thoughts.