Is Anybody Home? (Day 1)

*Last Time*

"Until he what?" Aaliyah questioned. Kim was about to answer but there was a door that kicked open and both of the girls heard male voices.

"Ay, is anybody in here?" One deep voice yelled.

"Who the fuck-..." Kim said with a mean mug as she stood up.

"I don't know, let's go check and see."

The girls went downstairs and saw two men downstairs with luggage. One had thick eyebrows, darkskin, bald headed and had a red bandana on his head. The other was overweight, had glasses on his eyes and was tall as hell.

"Well, welcome home honey." Kim joked as she walked downstairs with Aaliyah. Aaliyah licked her lips at the one with the red bandana.

He is so fine. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm. I really hope this shit ain't televised because I'm about to do some stuff that maybe too inappropriate for....well MTV. Aaliyah thought to herself.

The big one looks cute as fuck. And Ion give a fuck if anyone disagrees on what I see. They can suck a dick to be honest. Kim thought to herself.

"Well, hello. Nice to meet you." Aaliyah said as she shook the red bandana's one hand.

He licked his lips and took a look at Aaliyah. "My name is Pac."

"Oh, well it's a great pleasure to meet you, Pac. I'm Aaliyah." She replied with a nervous smile.

This woman....she is the most beautiful person I have ever saw in my damn life. DAMN LIFE, I tell you. I'm gonna make her my soul mate. Just wait on it. Pac thought to himself.

"So, Pac. How old are you?" I questioned him.

"25. You?"

"22." She answered back. "Damn, you 22?" He said.

"I know I'm young and all but age ain't nothing but a number, so I'm chill." Aaliyah said smiling.

Pac smiled with her as they both walked to the table and got something to drink.

"What's your name, shorty?" The darkskin chubby one said to Kim as she kept grinning with a drink at her hand.

"Kimberly." She said smiling.

"Oh, that's a cool name." He said to her.

A cool name? Nigga, a cool name? What kind of fuckery is that? Nigga saying I got a cool name. The name Kimberly ain't shit, the fuck??- Kim thought to herself.

Kim patted her hair as she sipped her drink on the table until she heard 3 female voices in the house.....

"Hello?" One yelled. She had short braids, flannel shirt and was lightskin. Another was Darkskin, had hazel brown eyes and a hat to the back. The next had short hair, thick, brownskin and had a black dress.

"Well, hello." Biggie said as he was admiring everyone one of them.

The one with the short hair winked her eye at him and waved hi.

Kim rolled her eyes and mean mugged her.

Yo....I know these motherfucking hoes did not just come into the house and just...just fucking started to flirt with him! I knew him first, bitch you can catch this l with 12 inches of limp dick. Looking at him, winking at him acting as if I won't notice.- kim thought to herself.

"Hey, boo! How you doing?" Kim said with a fake smile walking up to the girl with the short hair. They gave each other fake smiles and hugs.

"What's your name?" Kim asked her.

"My name is Nia. Yours?"

"Kim." She said with a fake smile.

Now, I know this bitch did not just come up to me just because I can't wave hi to her "nigga" as if she has one, with that ugliness? Hideousness? Girl, bye and get the fuck outta my face. And go fix your weave, bih.- Nia's thoughts.

The one with the braids kept looking at Pac as if she's in love and Aaliyah was not having it.

Who the hell....who invited them here? Okay, things were good until these..excuse my language, bitches came up here and started to go all lovey dove to Pac. Now, she knows that I'm having a conversation with him. Buh, bye.
Aaliyah's thoughts.

"Hi, what's your name?" The one with braids came up to me.

"I'm Aaliyah. You?"

"Jada."

"Oh, hi Jada. Girl, I love your hair so much! Who did it for you?"

"One of my aunt's friends did it for me. It's cute right?"

Bitch, it's ugly.-Aaliyah's thoughts

"Girl, it's popping!" Aaliyah said with a smirk.

Jada smiled. "Thank you very muc-" They were cutted off when two males and two other females came in.

"So y'all are having a party without me?" One male with a deep low voice said. He was short, had dimples, a compton hat with a jheri curl.

Noww....who is zattt?- Aaliyah's thoughts.

"Oh, well we saved a lot of drinks for you." Aaliyah mumbled.

"Hmm?" The short guy said.

"My name is Aaliyah, you?" She said with her hand out. Jada gave her a mean stare and started to talk to Pac.

"Weirdo. Anyways, how you doing? You've been quiet." Jada said to Tupac as he smiled.

"I'm doing fine, and you're name jada?" He questioned.

"You got that right." She said as she smiled.

Okay, lemme tell you, A-Lie-Yah or whatever your name is, if you jealous then you don't have to hide it and be a pussy about it. If you wanna fight then......we can get it. Pronto. I ain't scared of your skinny ass and I bet no one, NO ONE, in the house does.-Jada's thoughts.

So I founded this fine honey named Aaliyah, lightskin, beautiful eyes, long hair and good ass dimples. I'm gonna hit that shit tonight, fuck outta here. -Eazy's thoughts.

This small nigga all up in Aaliyah. Look at them, laughing and smiling and shit....nigga better watch his back.- pac's thoughts

Just as drama was about to start, it became bigger when 7 more people came in.

"Fuck y'all doing?" One yelled...

LOL
Who was the 7 people? Guess in comments lmaoo