four

The ocean is a central image. It is the symbolism of a great journey. - Enya

Michael

after school michael went home and his mom immediately came towards him.

''where the hell were you yesterday night?'', his mom asked

''I uh..'' Michael began to say. ''I went to the ocean and i missed my bus. so i couldn't come home. i'm sorry mom, i should've told you.''

his mom sighed. ''okay, but next time you do it. you scared us so much.'' michael nodded and went upstairs into his room. he looked if he had some homework to do, but luckily he had nothing to do.

he got pretty bored and decided to text cal.

mike: hey, michael here

cal: hey whats up?

mike: nm. wanna meet tomorrow?

cal: sure! what time and where?

mike: i thought of something like...go on a coffee?

cal: is this, uhh, like a..date?

Michael blushed. he doesn't know either, but it is, right?

mike: yes, i guess..is it fine with you? i mean i don't know if you like girls and stuff

cal: nah it's fine

mike: k, see ya tmrrow

cal: bye

after this, michael decided to text ashton if wanted to play video games at michael's. ashton agreed and texted him that.

Michael got downstairs and told his mother that ashton will come over. she just nodded.

a few minutes later it rang on the door and michael's mother let ashton in, so that he could go to michael's room.

the door opened and michael looked up from his phone.

''hey mikey, whats up?'' ashton asked.

''nothing much. come here and let's play video games.'' michael laughed. ashton sat next to michael and they played some games for a while. they were currently playing 'call of duty', when ashton suddenly died and asked: ''so, did anything interesting happen in the last days?''

''uhm, yes. but it's just 'interesting' for me.'' michael chuckled.
ashton stopped the game when it was going to start again and said: "tell me."

''there's just this guy, he's called Calum. we met at the beach,he's really nice and cute guy, you know?'' michael told ashton. ''what does he look like?'' ashton asked.

''he has dark hair, beautiful brown eyes, and such full lips you couldn't believe me. he's so pretty.'' 

ashton laughed. ''you sound like a teenage girl talking about her crush to be honest.'' after that michael fake pouted and replied a simple i don't care. 

''will you two meet again sometime?'' ashton curiously asked.

''yeah tomorrow! i think it's even kinda a date'', michael blushed. ''i asked him if we could go on a coffee.'' 

''awh don't blush, mikey. it's cute!'', ashton looks on his phone. ''shit! it's already 5 pm. sorry but i gotta go, mate! i promised luke to take him to dinner. see ya!'' they shortly hugged each other and ashton got out of michael's room. 

Michael went to his bed to grab his phone and thinking if he should maybe facetime calum. perhaps they could do like 20 questions or something, because he wants to get to know calum better.

***

A/N: SHOULD I LET CAL AND MIKE FACETIME??????