one

I crave a love so deep, the ocean woud be jealous.

-------------------------

It was a Friday morning, when the sun was shining and Michael got up from his bed to get dressed up for school. He stretched himself and got up from his bed. He went to his wardrobe and put on some black skinny jeans, a white tee and black Converse. After that he went into the kitchen to see his mom sítting at the table and reading the newspaper.

,,Good morning, mom,'' he said and joined his mom by sitting down on a chair. She smiled, nodded and also replied with a 'Good morning.'

His mom knew that he is homosexual but it doesn't bother me. It's still her son and nobody else, so what would make the fact that he is attracted to his own gender, different? Right -- nothing.

Michael made himself a toast and ate it before he headed up to the bus stop, where he waited for his bus to bring him to school. He didn't really like school. Like who likes school? It's just a place where is no fun, sometimes. The only thing that makes him to go to school, is his friend Ashton. They met at the beginning of class 7. Ashton is just a funny, lovely and caring dude with curls and dimples.
His laugh is just calming, but sometimes it's really loud. He just has such different laughs!

Michael arrived at the school and got into the building. His first lesson is Chemistry, so he had to go to the 2nd floor. When he arrived, he sat down on his seat and waited until Ashton comes in to sit next to him.

,, Hey, whats up, Michael?" Ashton said while he unpacked his chemistry book and exercise  book.
,, I'm pretty fine. What about you?" he replied. 
Ashton was about to answer but then it rang to class. The teacher came in and he began to start with the lessons. Ashton quickly said that he's fine, before the teacher could hear it and started  listening to what he said.

After school he went home and finished stuff like homework and so on. But at late night he decided to go to the beach. His parents wouldn't have something against it, because they're coming home very late at night. So he puts his shoes on and made his way to the beach.