ChApTeR 4

I woke with no blanket on me and all I remember was that Taehyung made a very derpy face . I got up freezing cold and I check my phone then a message from my mom came up
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
мσм♡: If your wondering where I am me and your father are on our honeymoon let Jungkook take care of you. Okay? I love you

Me:Okay have a great time I wake Jungkook up >:) I love me too♡
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
went to see if the boys are awake but they were still sleeping.

Me:Okay have a great time I wake Jungkook up >:) I love me too♡★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★went to see if the boys are awake but they were still sleeping

Aww they looked so cute together just like a couple and its my OTP to ship people " WAKE UPPP!!!" I yelled and they immediately got up. "Jungkook you have to take care of me until eomma comes back from her honeymoon okay get it got it GOOD" I said with an evil grin on my face " what's with that face?" He said confused and giving me a 'Better-not-try-anything-funny' face.
" oh yeah Taehyung is gonna be staying for the week until I go away because since he is older than me he has to take care of me" He said "BWI" Taehyung said and made a V' sign with his fingers and I just laugh about how weird he is I like it. Jasmine is still sleeping and I know how she wakes up really grumpy so I let her sleep until she wakes up "I'll make eggs " I said and grabbed eggs "I'll make pancakes " I heard Jungkook say . After that Jasmine woke up and I gave her the cold breakfast she had waiting for 30 minutes " hey it's better to have the cold food than to have no food" he said proudly " okay well I'm gonna get dress " I said going upstairs.

When I was done getting ready I went down stairs and saw Taehyung had ladybug plush wait it's my plush!!! "Tae give me LADYBUG!!!" I yelled "NEVERRR~!!!" He said so I chased him around the house and for some reason Jasmine joined "I don't know why...

When I was done getting ready I went down stairs and saw Taehyung had ladybug plush wait it's my plush!!! "Tae give me LADYBUG!!!" I yelled "NEVERRR~!!!" He said so I chased him around the house and for some reason Jasmine joined "I don't know why I'm chasing you guy but this is fun" she said " Taehyung give the ladybug back!!" Jungkook said "NEVERRR~!!!" He said . Then the day past of everyone chasing each other.