I'm a What?!

This is my first story, so I'm sorry if it's not that good! How is it so far? I don't really know how long I'm going to make it yet. But just so you guys know, Pitch will not be in this story, enjoy!!

_______________________________

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

"Is she alive?!"

"I don't know Tooth!"

"Aye mate, I think the little lass is gone."

You could hear voices all around you. Three different ones. A woman, what sounded like a Russian man, and what sounded like an Australian man. Wait, where were you?!

"Open eyes!!" You screamed inside your head.

You opened your eyes to see a man with bright blues eyes and a long white beard, and 'naughty' and 'nice' tattoos. On his left was a giant rabbit. Wait, a giant rabbit?! Have you gone mad?! But then on the other side of the white-bearded man was a woman that looked half-human and half-hummingbird fluttering her wings so she stayed afloat in the air. Where were you, dreamland?!

"Ah! She finally decided to wake!" The Russian white-bearded man yelled rather loudly.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking, who are you people, and rabbit, and where am I?" You asked rather cautious, considering you didn't know who they were.

"We are the big four. We are Guardians of the children of the world. This is Santa Claus, or North as we call him. That's the Easter Bunny, or just Bunny, and I'm Tooth, the tooth fairy. And you're in North's workshop. Do you remember anything Sweetie?" The woman with wings asked me, giving me a sweet smile.

"Of course I remember." I told the Guardians a little more harsh than I meant.

"What is your name?" North asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"My name is (Name). The last thing I remember is saving the life of a young girl. Then everything went black and I heard a voice tell me I was the Guardian of Laughter. What does that even mean?" I questioned.

"It means your one of us now Snowflake." An unfamiliar voice came from behind me.