St. Petersburg

This takes place 2 and a half weeks after you meet the Guardians. You have learned to fly using your wings and learned that you can make people laugh whenever you want. You are also a great swordsman, or swordswoman.

_______________________________

*Your P.O.V.*

"Where are we going Frosty?" You yelled to Jack as you followed him through the night sky. You had now nicknamed him Frosty too.

"You'll see Angel!" Jack yelled back to you.

He came up to you at North's place and told you to follow him. So of course, since you trusted Jack with your life, you followed him.

You were now flying through the night sky behind Jack towards the edge of Russia, where it meets Europe.

"Alright Angel! We're here!"

"St. Petersburg, Russia? Why are we here Frosty?"

"Because Angel, look at that!" I blushed once more as Jack called me 'Angel'. It was his nickname for me, but it always brought butterflies to my stomach. Well, considering I have a little bit of a crush on Jack, it makes sense.

I looked up to see the city of St. Petersburg, all the lights lighting up the snow that was falling. It looked like a painting, it was beautiful at the least, breathtaking...

"Jack..it's breathtaking!" I told the wintery boy with a smile on my face from ear to ear.

____________________

*Jack's P.O.V.*

I looked at (Name)'s face. She was so beautiful..her jet black hair sparkling with the falling snow. Those stunning icy blue eyes, she was gorgeous. Of course I'd never tell her that, she could never feel the same about me....

"Jack..it's breathtaking!" She told me with a smile that was more beautiful than the scene in front of us.

"It's not the only thing Angel..you too..." I whispered so quietly I didn't think she could hear.

But sure enough, Radar Ears over there whipped her head towards me and gave me a shocked look

"What did you just say?" She whispered back to me taking a step closer, making my heart flutter.