Part 4: more ghost *gasp*

Len completely got up and looked around, putting his hands on his hips, "God, Gumi, are you from Ghostbusters or whatever the hell that American movie was?" He asked, really confused why Gumi was so damn skilled.

Gumi chuckled. "I'm not a ghost buster! It's just..at my last school my friend did what Rin just did. So I learned a lot from that experience." She sighed. "That started when I was like 9... So that's really the only reason why I can control protective power spirits so well."

"Damn....Gumis like a wise grandpa to us now! The all knowing owl~ " Teto teased.

"So...is that like some sort of way to defeat the ghosts?" Rin asked.

"No, it just slows them down." Gumi replied unhappily. "Damn it!" Gumi was starting to loose her shit. She looked at Rin then at the floor. "So many fucking people are gunna die here now.."

"Well, wait.. why don't we go to the principal and they can tell everyone to get out!" Len thought about that even more, "We can figure Rin out and help her, first, and after... WE'LL NEVER HAVE SCHOOL EVER AGAIN~!"
Len seemed way to overjoyed by that X3

There was some footsteps walking down the hall, though. Someone was coming. But whooom....

Rin elbowed Len.

"The more people who know about the ghosts the more powerful they will be....and if anyone above the age of 20 finds out about the ghosts will instantly die...or something like that." Gumi sighed. "I'm not 100% sure what makes the people above 20 years of age die though."

"So we can't tell people..." Teto said.

"Yep."
"Damn."

Rin had gone quiet again thinking about all of this. "This is so fucking weird...." Rin randomly choice to say what she was thinking aloud.

Non of them heard the footsteps.
Len got quiet and nodded, awkwardly.
"Uh.... Thats.. bad...." Len whimpered, trying to find the right words.

"No shit it's bad," a voice said. It was Neru!
She strud in, making sure to flick Len's forehead before anything, "Great. Now I'm being involved in this, too? I regret walking in here. Or maybe I could leave you all and forget I saw anything.... hmm... What to do..."

Len flinched, letting out a small, "owwie".

"No reason to leave now, Neru." Gumi said. "You might as well just stay with us/me so you can have a better chance of not dying." Gumi started walking to the door. "I'm going home to get some of my equipment. Also known as candles and shit. I need to start protect homes and the school again. So! Who wants to come with me to get my stuff? I'll need help carrying it all here."

"I can help?" Rin stood up and offered to help.

Gumi laughed. "No you won't, I'm not letting you anywhere near my house."

Teto didn't say anything because she didn't really want to help gumi carry stuff.

"I'm good. I'm a strong man, and I can protect everyone here," Len said, not really wanting to go with Gumi.
Gumi was scary and he did not wanna be yelled at by her.

"I don't want to," Neru growled, "I don't wanna be involved in this at all! Let alone help you losers out. So yeah. Screw that."
"Welp Teto, looks like your coming with me." Gumi said while smiling and while grabbing onto Tetos pulling her to the door with her.

"Wait what. Why?" Teto asked.

"Because you didn't say anything! So now you have to help." Gumi smiled at Teto then got a serious face as she looked at everyone else. "One of you hit the fire alarm in a few we need everyone out of the school so we can try to take out the ghosts while there still weak." She sighed. "Though I doubt we can do it.. Because non of you have been trained to do this like me."