Part one: Sibling fight~

Len strode out of the halls to the lunch court, not really feeling too hungry. It would've been a waste to go buy food from the cafeteria... not to mention a waste of time... so he slipped to a table and pulled out a banana from his backpack. It was all he needed to hold him off for now.

Ia was already in the cafeteria, munching on a melon bread silently while staring at the crowd of students fighting over the limited edition yakisoba bread. It was a chaos, and she was relieved that she brought her own bread to eat. From her seat near the window, she saw Len from afar.

Although Rin hated the cafeterias food and wanted to kill whoever decided to make this school serve that type of food, Rin was hungry so she bought some anyway. Thank god that they at least had oranges at school. Rin bought 13 oranges and some orange juice. Rin didn't normally buy lunch at school, normally she just packed her own lunch. But she had forgotten this morning to do that so she had to buy. Rin saw Len and Ia sitting in too different places. For some reason she chose to Ia today because why not. "Hey~"

Len munched a bit off the banana, just realizing he was alone at his little table. Its true, the others could've been in line, but he was already.
The blonde propped his cheek up with his hand, looking around in dissatisfaction, he didn't even notice IA or Rin.

"Len!" Teto yelled lens name as she popped out from behind him to scare him as she sat down at the table with him. She reached inside of her bag and pulled out a baguette, her favorite food of alllllll timmmmmeeeeeee.

Her attention moved from Len, to Rin. "Oh...hello Rin." She greeted Rin with her usual small voice. Ia looked at the amount of oranges Rin was holding and stared at it for a while. But then decided to ignore it since this was pretty normal. "...Want to eat lunch with me?" She asked and then pointed at Len. With her gaze that was still on Rin. "If not, you can eat lunch with your twin brother. He looks lonely and bored."

Len's shoulders tensed, letting out a little bit of shriek. He looked at Teto with the most startled face of all time.
"My GOD, Teto, you could've given me a heart attack!" He exhaled, loosening up, "And a world without me would be, like, uh..... a world without... the sun or something."
Len took another bite off his banana, having this 'im the best' little smirk,  but of course had this little way it made it seem as though he was joking around... mostly.

"My brother- " Rin then made a bunch of noises that were obviously her trying to say something. She eventually sighed and gave up. "I have no good excuse to not be sitting with him," she looked back to where Len was sitting. "-except for the fact that he's sitting with Teto! So yep yep I don't need to be over there with him!" Rin dropped all of her oranges onto the table and sat down across from Ia. She then fierce-fully bit into the orange, not even taking the skin thing part off first. She made a grossed out face. "..Why did I do that"  She stretched the word why out when she said that.

"Riiiggggghhhtt." Teto nodded her head at Len as she completely inhaled her baguette like Kirby. "EY!" She yelled. "Where's run today?" She looked around for the blonde girl but failed to locate her.

"Oh...well. Teto just appeared. So i guess it's not necessary anymore." Ia said and took another bite of her melon bread. She stared at rin dropping all of the oranges onto the table, and catched some of the oranges that fell off, placing it back onto the table in front of her. "Wait. Rin you need to peel the sk-" she tried to warn her, but it was too late. Ia let out a sigh. "Do you need water? Im sure that tastes bitter." She grabbed the pink water bottle next to her.

"OH!" Len mocked with a laugh, then got serious, "Rin? She's...."
He looked around, then finally noticed Rin and IA sitting by a window. He furrowed his eyebrows at his sister.
"Over there with IA. Wow. Wooow. How sweet of her to leave me like that!" The boy huffed needily.