2: The Queen Explains

(Look, The reason for the video was because It was kinda cute. Plus, you'll see why.
P.S: I just got the game two days ago. I lost my original copy five years ago. I managed to finally get it)
As the trio headed down the hall, Peach and Luigi were talking silently. "Why do this Princess?", Luigi asked. "Think about it Luigi. This kid was left with no parents or relatives. I couldn't refuse. He has amnesia, Luigi. He forgot who he was. Maybe we can teach him to be good", The princess replied. Luigi sighed. "You have a point".
              ~Dinner~
"Mario! Where were you?", Peach asked as Mario sat down. "There were major repairs for the plumbing, so I did my thing", Mario replied. "Hello Papa!", Bowser Jr. said as he hugged him. Mario chuckled as he thought in his mind, "The Princess has a lot to explain. I may as well play along, or she'll get mad".
Bowser Jr. Could have been any happier. He had a loving mother, a awesome father and a cool uncle. But deep inside him, he felt like something was missing.
         ~After Dinner~
"Bowser Jr.! Time for bed!", Peach said. "Can papa tell me a bed time story?!", Bowser Jr. asked. "Ok", Mario said. "Good night you two", Peach said as she left Bowser Jr.'s room. "All right Bowser Jr. what story do you want to hear?", Mario asked. "Tell me how you saved mom!", Bowser Jr: said eagerly. "Ok. You see, a evil ruler named King Bowser came to the castle and at the time, It was your mother's birthday. Then, he ambushed us. He used a giant claw to grab Me, your uncle Luigi, and your two uncles, Yellow Toad and Blue Toad. We were thrown into a far away world. We overcame his 7 children and we defeated him. We encountered many enemies and I also saved a little rabbit as well. Before King Bowser died, He started to burn down the palace and your mother waited for me outside as I went to check if more toads were stuck inside. Then I saw you. You were unconscious and I picked you up and ran outside just as the castle fell. Your father died in the collapsement, but your mother decided to raise you as her own", Mario said. "Tell me about the 1st world!", Bowser Jr. said. "I'll tell you but you have to promise you'll go to sleep ok?", Mario chuckled as he smiled. "Ok!", Bowser Jr. said. "World 1 was rather odd. There were many squirrels and I could fly using a Acorn. The place was called "Acorn Plains". We wandered through the world until we found a castle. Turns out that the first castle had the boss. If we beat him, we would progress through the worlds. Of course, it was difficult, but we made it to World 2. I'll tell you about it tomorrow ok?", Mario said. "Fine. Night dad!", Bowser Jr. said. Mario smiled and said, "Good night". Mario got up from his bed and turned off the lights. He closed the door silently. Peach was outside. "Why are we trying to be his family?", Mario asked. "Mario, his father is gone. He has no relatives. His brothers and sister are dead. I had to take him in. He can't remember who he is. He can't remember that he was Bowser Jr. Son of King Bowser", Peach said. "Ok, I get it. But why us? Why couldn't some toads take him?", Mario asked. "The toads were afraid", Princess Peach replied. "We can use him to our advantage. If we get old, or die, He can rule my kingdom. After all, Now, I'm actually Queen Peach and your King Mario. We need a heir". "Why not have a child of our own?", Mario said. "We are going to have two remember?", Peach said. "How are they?", Mario asked. "Toadsworth said that they are ok", Peach said. "Two Boys and 1 Girl... Boy are we gonna be full castle", Mario said. "For now, let's give Bowser Jr. the love he needs", Peach said. "Time for bed honey", Mario said. "I guess you are right", Peach said. The two headed off to their bedroom and they slept soundly.