[ the dance and other stuff ]

When we approached the hotel, I see Wonwoo standing in front of the steps smiling brightly when he saw me.

As the car comes to a stop, Wonwoo immediately opens the door and greets me. "Hello, gorgeous."

Wonwoo gently holds my hand and gives a gentle kiss on it - making me blush a little.

I got exited the car and Wonwoo immediately wraps his hand around my waist.

I turned around a little and just smiled brightly at Joshua as he watches me and Wonwoo from the driver's seat.

"See ya," Wonwoo waved at Joshua before we both walked up the steps and entered the hotel building.

***

As I danced to the sound of the music with Wonwoo, it felt like my birthday party all over again - except I wasn't drunk, I was dancing with Wonwoo, Joshua was dancing with Kyungwon and my heart envied her - badly.

Despite having a good time dancing with Wonwoo, who made me laugh every once in a while with his dancing skills, I kept peeping at Joshua and Kyungwon to see the two having a great time together.

Joshua saw me peeping and he smiled back widely. I smiled back at him and pretended to be filled with joy as I danced with Wonwoo.

It's not that I didn't felt happy dancing with Wonwoo - everyone would want to dance with Wonwoo. It's just that, he wasn't Joshua.

All of the sudden, I saw Kyungwon kissing Joshua. My heart literally shattered to pieces. It's not that I love Joshua, but, it just broke my heart. In addition to the fact that Joshua didn't push her back and continued to kiss her, it felt as if my soul has left my body.

***

"Where's the condom?" I asked Wonwoo in worry as we both laid in bed.

I touched around his lower regions to search for the condom and I felt instant fear.

"Seriously, Wonwoo, where is it?" I asked.

"I thought you had it," Wonwoo replied as I began to lift the covers to search for the condom.

"It can't just disappear," I mumbled.

The only place I could think of was that the condom was stuck inside me. I double checked the covers one more time and realised my faith. "Oh shit!" I shrieked and quickly got out of bed.

***

"Lilia," Wonwoo called out to me as I began to check for the condom that was stuck inside of me using a mirror. "Have you found it?

Wonwoo then opened the bathroom door and offered to look for me. "I'll go full force," Wonwoo joked with a wink.

"Urgh! Get out!" I commanded Wonwoo and he just laughed at my words and closed the door.

As I gave up on searching for it, I realised that I only have one way to get it out of me.

Miju: There was actually more to this, but I decided to cut it out cause it's really like XXX shiets x'D and I don't really do those stuff so don't expect any dirty stuff..u lil' sinful kids..we're talking about Jisoo here xD