[ back for the weekend ]

After being left home alone, with Yebin sleeping my room, I decided to fold some clothes to help my mother out with the chores.

All of the sudden, there was a loud knock on the door. I sighed a little before rushing towards the door.

Out of all the people, the one person I didn't expect to stand in front of my door was there - right in front of my eyes.

"Joshua!" I exclaimed in surprised. "W-what are you do here?"

He cut his hair and dyed it!

"Just back for the weekend," Joshua replied calmly. "Just thought that I would surprise you."

"Y-yeah, let's go for a coffee," I said and quickly grabbed my jacket and closing the door. I ain't letting him in the house.

But, Joshua, said otherwise. "No, let's just stay here."

I just nod and let him in - unwillingly.

As he hung his jacket and closed the door, I immediately grabbed all of Yebin's stuff that was lying around and tossed it into the living room corner before Joshua could see it. I can't let him know about Yebin.

"So, what have you been up too?" Joshua asked as he slowly walked down the corridor.

"Oh, just the usual," I replied still trying to hide all of Yebin's stuff. "Nice haircut, by the way," I complimented him and tried to change the topic.

"Yeah," Joshua replied. "Are you okay? You seem stressed."

"No, no," I replied and quickly went towards the kitchen. "So, how's music lessons?"

"It's really cool, I've been learning a lot," Joshua replied.

"Oh, really?" I asked as I took a cloth and hid all of Yebin's bottle that was in the sink.

"Yeah, so much to learn," Joshua replied as I turned on the water and began to wash some plates. "How do you find these breast pumps, by the way?"

"Oh, they're horrible!" I whined but then I realised that Joshua has found out. "Oh my god," I said with a sigh.

I looked at him and saw his face. He didn't seem happy at all. "How did you-"

"Kyungwon," Joshua answered before I could finish asking him and puts the breast pump away.

He seemed really disappointed. "I-I was going to tell you, Joshua. Really," I said trying to not make him feel sad.

"When?" Joshua asked and looked at me straight in the eye.

"I-I didn't want you to not go to Seoul," I replied.

Miju : Joshua Hong has found out about Yebin ~ ! xD