Chapter 1

It's been 2 years since Stiles left beacon hills and he's finally back. The only difference is... No one recognized him. They're used to skinny defenseless Stiles. This guy has muscle. He was tanner and he had a bunch of tattoos and piercings part of his hair was colored (but was already fading) and he was wearing a beanie.

Stiles drove into town in his new car since he left his jeep behind. He had a black convertible with red and orange flames on the sides.

The first place stiles went was to visit his dad.

He pulled up next to the house and walked up to the door. He knocked on the door and John answered.

"Hello can I help you?" Noah asked not recognizing Stiles.

"Dad... It's me." Stiles said.

"Stiles?" Noah asked.

Stiles nodded and Noah pulled him into a hug. After what seemed like forever they let go of each other.

"I missed you so much." Noah said.

"I missed you too." Stiles replied.

Noah stepped inside the house leaving the door open for Stiles. Stiles walked. inside and stood there for a moment before shutting the door.

It's been years since he's been in this house and it feels different. He's used to crappy motels and other girls houses. This feels more like...

Home.
__________
It's short I know sorry it's a start.