Chapter 4

Stiles's POV

After driving for a while we reached our destination. There was a forest surrounding a big fancy house with a long windy sidewalk up to the door. I told everyone to stay and then ran up to the door and knocked waiting for someone to answer. A few minutes later the door opened and there he stood.

"Stiles?" He asked.

"Yeah hi wow you recognized me?" I said bent over panting while looking up at Derek with sweat down my face.

"Yeah why wouldn't I- um what the hell are you doing here?" Derek asked confusion covering his face.

"Well- I- for one thing... You wouldn't recognize me because no one did... and I'm here- because you've been gone- for years- and it doesn't feel right with you gone." I said stopping for breaths after a few words.

"When did you even get back?" Derek asked folding his arms.

"Today." I replied catching my breath finally and standing up straight.

"Okay and what exactly do you need?" Derek asked tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"To see you. I know we are always at each others throats but I want to make things right I want to be f-friends." I said muttering that last word because something didn't feel right saying it. At least not to him.

"Uh-huh okay well I'm busy." He said and started shutting the door but I caught it with my hand and he opened it back up.

"Derek please..." I said looking at him like a sad puppy.

"Why do you want to be friends with me so bad. I thought you hated me." Derek said folding his arms again.

"I did. You used to be a dick. But now you're decent. And I like to think that has a bit to do with me." I said smirking. He laughed at that.

"Finally!!! I made Derek Hale laugh! I made Derek fucking Hale laugh!!!" I said pointing at him and jumping up and down. He smiled then nodded.

"Okay. How about we all go to the loft and have some coffee or something?" Derek asked surprising me.

"Well that didn't take much. Yeah okay sounds great lets go." I said patting his shoulder and making my way towards the vehicle. He locked his door and then followed.

"Alright let's go." I said hopping in the vehicle.
------
I know in my other story I said I won't be posting as much and I won't but I will post a bit here and there just not a lot I hope you understand. I'm just having a rough time.