Chapter 9- It's Over

Wow I can't believe were already at chapter 9! Thank you everyone for reading this and voting! I'm so happy because of it <3 enjoy this chapter c:

(Gumball's POV)

Ikept using the excuse of being sick to escape the clutches of Flame. He had believe me, surprisingly. I hadn't been to his house in almost a week. Maybe he would find someone new and soon forget about me...

My luck would never be that good though.

Right now I was at Marshall's though. We were downstairs watching TV. His parents wern't home so we were louder than normal and he cursed more, too.

"Look at this bitch! She got MCR at her fuckin' sweet 16!" Marsall said.

"Who's MCR?" I asked.

"Gumball, you are officially the dumbest person on earth." Marshall said. I fake pouted and he apologized.

"I'm sorry, it's a band." He said.

"Why didn't you just say that then?"

"Because you've been friends with me long enough to know who they are by now."

"Oh they're one of your strange punk bands." Marshall gasped at my words.

"What kind of music do you even listen to, Gumwad?"

"I don't know. None really."

"That's it. I'm getting you into my bands." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to his room. I sat on his bed and he handed me his headphones and in his hand he held his iPod. A song came on and it was full of screaming. Besides that, it wasn't that bad of a song. I kind of enjoyed it, actually.

But before it had even finished, Marshall had already started another song. This one had less screaming but the singers voice was so high I almost thought it was a girl.

All in all, these songs wern't bad. I could probably get into them. I felt Marshall take his headphones off me.

"Well?" He asked.

"I like them." I said.

"Yes! Mission accomplished!" Marshall said, happiness clearly written on his face. I smiled and a wave of emotion flowed through me. His happiness was definitely contagious. Before I knew it I had hugged him. We hugged for awhile, longer than normal. When we pulled away, instead of separating completely I pushed my self forward onto his lips.

He was caught off guard at first but he quickly got into our old rhythm.

He had never tasted so good. I had been deprived of him for so long I had forgotten how nice it was to kiss him. To make out with him. I never realized how much I loved him.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"So is that a thank you for introducing you to the best bands on earth?" He said smiling.

"Maybe." I said. He pulled away and there was silence for awhile.

"I really missed that." He said.

"Me too." I said.

"I really miss you."

"I know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My time away from Flame had, sadly, ended. I was on my way there now. The closer I came to his house, the more my heart dropped to my stomach. I noticed I didn't feel as scared as I usually did. I finally reached the front door. I rang the doorbell and he came an answered.

"Miss me?" He said pulling me inside.

"Yeah." I lied. He laughed and closed the door.

"So where did we leave off?" Flame said pushing me onto the couch. I was laying down and he hovered above me.

"Uh. I don't know, where did we leave off?" I said.

"Here." He said. He dipped down and kissed me. As soon as he did I wanted to puke. It was nothing like Marshall. His lips were gross. His tongue was gross. His skin was gross. His everything was gross. I wanted to kick him and run.

"Come on, Gumball. At least pretend to enjoy this." Flame said. That was it. That ticked me off.

I'm done.

"Get off of me." I said. Flame didn't move or say anything.

"Get off of me." I said, harsher this time.

"Um, no." Flame said. I pushed him and he came off easier than I suspected. I got up and walked towards the door.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" He said.

"I'm done with this, Flame. You don't scare me anymore. Go find someone else to manipulate."

"You'll regret this." Was all he said. I laughed and walked out. I went straight to Marshall's.

It was time to fix something.

(Marshall's POV)

It was about 5:00 when Gumball texted me saying he was coming over and that he had something important to tell me. Words cannot describe how excited and anxious I became. Eventually the doorbell rang. I opened it and Gumball's face came into view. He looked over the moon.

"Dude, what happened?" I asked. He came in and I closed the door.

"I ended it with Flame." He said.

"No way really?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled. On the inside I was estatic for him. He finally got away from that monster he called a boyfriend.

"What'd he say?" I asked.

"He said I'd regret it."

"Yeah, right." I snorted.

"I know right, this is probably the best thing that's happened to me in a long time."

"Uh huh."

"I'm just happy it's over so we can fix our relationship." My ears perked up at his words.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I want you back."

"Same."

"And we can do it if you want to."

"Gumb-"

"No, I mean, when the time comes, I'm ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." He said. There was silence, we just stared at each other. I made the first move. I came forward and pressed my lips against his. I swear this boy giggled before deepening it. I pulled away for a second and took him to the couch. When we neared I kissed him again but pushed him onto the couch.

Oh, God, how I missed this.

He pulled away from the kiss and hugged me. It was actually really cute of him.

"Why do you always have to get so, I don't know, heated? Why can't we just snuggle?" He asked. I laughed.

"Okay, Gummy." I said. I sat next to him and pulled him into my lap.

"How's this?" I asked.

"Perfect." He said snuggling into me more. Sadly, the movements of his butt turned me on and my boner ruing the moment.

"What's in your pocket?" Gumball asked. It amazed me at how innocent/stupid this kid could be.

"My dick?" I said. Gummy's body stiffened.

"Your... your what?" He asked slowly.

"Please don't make me go into further detail." I begged. Gumball was about to move but I held him in place.

"Please don't move, it'll just make it awkward." I begged.

"And this isn't?!"

"Well, yeah, but if you move it'll only be awkward. If you stay it will be a little awkward but at least I still get to be closer to you."

"Okay." He gave in. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. I want to be like this forever. Except without the boner.

OMG 1.1k reads?! I can't believe it! Thank you so much everyone <3

Please vote and comment guys <3 it helps with my writing and gives me the energy to write.

If there's any mistakes please tell me because I wrote a lot of this on my phone and Wattpad mobile used to be good for writing but now it sucks balls.

VOTE

COMMENT