Part 18

...Jacob's POV...

I was going for a run and decided to go faster as a wolf. I turned into my true form and started running. My paws were bounding on the ground as I quickly ran. I felt something hit my side and look down to my young crush. "Jacob?!" Bella asked. I grinned since I couldn't talk inky wolf form. Bella sat on the ground and squeezed my neck in a hug. She started sobbing into my fur. What has happened now?! Minutes ago, Bella called me saying she made up with Edward! What has he done now?!? Bella lifted her head from my fur and scooted back a little. "Can you please turn into your human form? I need to talk to you. I need to know I'm not over reacting." I nodded and did as I was told. I slid on the Jean shorts I had in my mouth and sat down next to her. Bella gasped at the bruise on my side from our recent collision. I quickly healed it and scooted next to her. "What's wrong Bella? I'm here." I asked her softly. She started crying an stuttered out "E-Edward-d d-doesn't-t l-l-love m-m-me any m-more!!!!" Bella started crying uncontrollably. "I don't think so Bella. Edward, he loves you and wouldn't give you up for the world. He-" I was interrupted by Bella's screams that I can tell wasn't her loudest. "He said I was a pain Jacob! He said he was just going to stay away from me!" I sighed. That makes Edward look really bad. "Where are going to stay?" I expected her to say at me and Renesmee's house. Instead, she replied "I'm not telling you. Thanks for the talk Jake, I needed it. Bye!" I stood there in silence. I know I shouldn't but, I'm telling Edward.