Part 19

...Bella's POV...

I was running around the woods. I heard an ear splitting howl. 6 wolves came around me. They were all nearly a foot away from me. The alpha barked at everyone as they quickly backed up. "Thank you." I say to the wolf. It's obvious their werewolves, they smell funny. Not as bad as Jacob though. The wolf switched into his human form. He's kind of cute. Edward doesn't need me so I could flirt if I wanted. The alpha slipped shorts on and asked "What are you doing out here alone. I've seen you with your group of bloodsuckers but never have seen you alone." I grinned. Finally! I'm independent now!!! "My..." I was going to say my husband dumped me but instead I answered "...Let's just say I had some problems with my group and left." "Oh. Where are you staying then?" Should I tell him where my mystery hiding spot is? "I'm not sure. I have a few ideas of some though" I answered, even though I new exactly where. "Oh... Well... I was just wondering..." He mumbled. "Spit it out already Alex!" One of the guys yelled from his pack, in human form of course. I didn't notice they all were listening... "A-Are you single?!?" He blurted out. He turned a rosy red waiting for my answer. What should I say?! I am single? Am I not?! I have a way to see if I like him before I answer. Edward will hate me but, he has made is choice. I leaned in and kissed Alex on his lips. I felt sparks all around me. I never felt that with Edward or anyone else before. He grinned into the kiss, as did I. We parted the kiss "Yes, I am single and ready to mingle." I answered as I shook my hips. He laughed and asked "Can we hang out sometime Bella?" "First, how do you know my name? Second, sure!" I asked. He grinned and replied "I know your name cause your group always calls you that. Also, that's great! Here's my number!" He gave me a paper with his phone number and then added "I have to go now, but I'll text you when we can hang." "Ok!" I answered a little too excitedly. Alex laughed and said goodbye, as I returned it. I started running to my hiding place. I absolutely have a crush on Alex.