Part 20

...Bella's POV...

I can't wait for my date with Alex. This morning, he texted me asking if if I would like to go on a date with him. I replied yes while asking where we were going. I blushed when he said it was a surprise. At the moment though, I'm trying to sneak in the house to grab all my stuff. I jumped into my bedroom window and started packing EVERYTHING. I finished and was half way out of the window, ready to jump, when I heard someone say something behind me "Bella?" I turn quickly and see Edward in shock at the door. I jump out of the window, but feel someone grab my waist and pull me back into the house. "W-Where have you been?!?" Edward ask as he shuts the window. I flip my phone out and text the first person I see for help. Edward grabbed my phone and threw it on the floor.It smashed into little pieces from its power. "Why did you leave?!? Why did you leave me Bella?!" Edward screams at me. I was about to burst into tears until I hear a pounding in the door. I hear a loud smash and before I know it, I'm in someone's arms being carried away. I look down and see Alex. I guess that's who I text. "Can I turn werewolf to run faster?" I nodded and stepped back. I look back at the house and see Edward looking for me. I turn back to Alex and see him all wolfed up. I hop on his back and take one last look toward Edward. We lock eyes just as Alex starts running. I grab onto Alex hoping Edward won't catch up. I suddenly start thinking about getting a new phone. I looked back and see Edward hot on our tail. I decide to do something risky but it will help me get away. I jumped off Alex's furry coat and landed in the bush. Alex's wolfie eyes lock mine with sympathy as he keeps running. Edward stops a few feet ahead of my bush I'm hiding in. I bolted so fast that it took a few seconds for Edward to even blink. I ran into the one place that Edward can't intrude on. Billy's house. Wolf territory.