Part 21

...Edward's POV...

While the others went out, I stayed in the house. I haven't left the house since Bella left. I hear a rumble in mine and Bella's room, I decided to go in cautiously. I open the door and see the most familiar, beautiful body half way out of the window. "Bella?" I manage to squeak out. The girl turned around to reveal my wife with 3 suitcases in her hands. She looks shocked and jumps out of the window. I am not losing her again. I speed over to the window and grab Bella's waist. I place her inside the room and shut the window as I ask with a stutter "W-Where have you been?!?" Bella quickly types something on her phone. How can she be on her phone while her worried husband is asking her something. I angrily grab Bella's phone and threw it on the floor. It smashed into little pieces from its power. I guess I am getting mad. I scream to Bella "Why did you leave?!? Why did you leave me Bella?!" Before she could answer there was a pounding on the door. That...smell. It has to be a werewolf. The guy Alice described to me from her vision bounds in and carries Bella out the door. I bolt after him as he runs out the door with my wife. When I get outside I don't see them. I sniff the air and smell werewolf. East, 378 feet and 5 inches away. I lock eyes with Bella and just start running. As I get closer, I see Bella on top of a werewolf. I bound forward, my eyes focused on Bella and Bella only. Out if no where, Bella jumps of the wolf's back sideways. I stop with a jolt and look around. Where did she land? Is she okay? Why'd she let the werewolf take her? These questions were spinning in my mind. I heard a rustle in a bush just a few feet behind of me. Bella. I ran toward her scent. I smelt something foul near it so I picked up my pace. Then, I smelt it. Werewolves. If I go any farther, I'll die. But, Bella! I plop down and cry into my knees. My Bella, she's gone! I finally got her back and then she goes away! I hear an ear splitting howl as I sob harder. They smell her. Then I hear Bella. She isn't screaming in terror as I thought she would. She's screaming in... Excitement? I stood up and slowly walked away. I need some time. I need to think.