What you "borrow" from him

Jace: You borrow his knifes, but you forget to return them and that ends with Jace giving you the you-know-I-hate-you-steeling-my-knifes talk. About 10 minutes in to the talk you start daydreaming about food and tune him out. After the 100th Jace didn't even bothered to give you the talk.

Alec: You always borrowed his leather jacket. One day you picket up his jacket and.... you never gave it back.

Simon: One day you walked to Simons house. You were about 15min. till his house and it started raining like crazy and you didn't have an umbrella. When you got to Simons you were drenched ( I have no idea if this is a word) and shivered. Simon being the gentlemen , that he was, he offered his Hawkeye shirt and you kept it.

Magnus: At one of his party's , that you forced in to , one very jellos *cough* *cough* bitch *cough**cough* sorry got a cold what I meant to say is it got ruined by a bitch. Then you went to Magnus closet. You searched for a good half- hour and found a f/c T-shirt that wasn't with glitter and you forgot to return it.

Raphael: One word..... Jacket. Yup he has like a million of them. So you borrowed one of his jacket. He pretended like he didn't know, but he liked his jacket on you.