Cake disaster

The leaves are falling. It's getting darker and people are getting  sick. The Institute halls are smelling like pie, 'coz y/n and all of  her friends are...... BAKING!!!!
Well  you know how when a backer bakes and there is no mess in the kitchen..... yeah that was not the case here. The kitchen is full of flower, glitter, eggs. Magnus and Alec we're covered in something that resembles green glittery flower......
Flash back 30min before

You were reading a cook book,'coz you and your friends were backing a cake. Isabell was mixing the ingredients while Magnus was picking the color of the cake and Alec with Jace were getting the decorations. Simon, Clary and Raphael were helping with the tree decorations. "We're back!!" Jace shouts as they go in to the kitchen.  after five minutes there were an explosion. Every one  ran to the kitchen to find  everything green and sparkly. "What happened  here?"  Clary  and Raphael asked at the same moment.  Magnus and Alec were covers in green, sparkly snow, Isabelle was blue and laughing at y/n who was  covered l/f/c ( least favorite color) you could actually see the smoke coming out of her ears. If looks could kill Magnus would be dead ten times over... Raphael saw it and ran to his girlfriend to calm her down with a sweet kiss....

You still got revenge on Magnus, happy ending!!!!!!!

A/N  sorry for not updating I was busy on another project. It's a book that I published. Please check it out. I will try to update as much as I can.