ShadowAvengers

One day you were going through the halls of the Institute. You were hungry. You knew, that a  Marvel marathon wasn't a good idea. As you got closer to the fridge you felt like something is lurking behind you. You did what a normal persion would do..... you hit it. Except it wasn't a thing it was Alec. "What in the name of holly hell are you doing sneaking up on me, Alec!" You whispered/shouted.
"Y/n what are you doing in the middle of the night in the kitchen?" He  wispered back.
"Did you have another marathon? You know if mom (You're Alecs twin)   caches you, she'll murder you?"
" I know mister: I sleep with Magnus and get back home at 4a.m"  Without another word you go to your room and try to sleep.

----Time skip brought to you by the author shipping Clintasha----

You open your eyes and see a man with brown eyes and brown hair looking  at you. You jump out of your bed and land on your feet when you hear:
" Bucky!! You scared the living day light's out of her (him)" sed a woman with long brown and purple hair.  You look around the room and see six more people.A man with a bow and a woman with scarlet hair they both look very intimidating.
You just shout:
"Who the fuge are you people?"
"I'm Steve and this is the team" said the man with baby blue eyes. The womans name is Natasha and the bow guy is Clint. The man who woke you is James and the woman was Luci I don't remember what it's short for. Then there is a god Thor and a  narcissistic airhead Tony. Then there is Bruse.
"What are you doing here?"
"Well.. if I tell you sweet checks your head will exsplode" Tony said.
"Stop flirting Stark" said Natasha
"Lady y/n my brother sed us to another dimension"
"Wut?" You said confused.

Cliff hanger 😈😈😈😈
Thank you for all the reads and votes see you guys later