3

Everything went smooth that day, after that embarrassing moment between Maine and RJ.

The following days went okay. "Yes! I survived the whole week!" she happily screamed while lying down her bed, until.

*beep beep

her phone vibrates

08:14PM: Unknown
hey! how are you? 😊

"Sino naman kaya to"

09:30PM: Unknown
Are you there? Heeeelllloooooooooo????? 🙄

09:40PM: Unknown
🎶hello from the other siiiiideeee 🎤

10:02PM: Unknown
Aba seen zone 😒

10:40PM: Unknown
🎤 kahit konting pagtingin, kung manggagaling sayo 🤗

"Letche to, ano to throwback?" Still not bothering to write back. She just finished watching a chickflix and decided to sleep.

The following morning, just as she was about to open her phone and check her twitter.....

"😳"

10 unread messages

11:11PM: Unknown
11:11 wish, na sana magreply ka

11:36PM: Unknown
Okay, maybe late dumating yung texts

12:01 AM: Unknown
Or siguro maaga kang natulog?

12:57AM: Unknown
Can't sleep

01:15Am: Unknown
😀😬😁😂😃😉😇😆😅😄😊🙂🙃☺️😋😙😗😘😍😌😚😜😝😛🤑😶😏🤗😎🤓😐😑😒🙄🤔😡😠😟😞😳😔😕🙁☹️😣😮😤😩😫😖😱😨😰😯😦😓😪😥😢😧😭😵😲🤐😷😴🤕🤒

01:38AM: Unknown
Still can't sleep

02:05AM: Unknown
Siguro pinapanaginipan mo ako ngayon kaya di ako makatulog noh? 😋

02:16AM: Unknown
I'll try to sleep na, see you in my dreams princess 😉

02:18AM: Unknown
Good night!

02:20AM: Unknown
Or should I say good morning? Hihi

"Hayyyy... May mga tao talagang walang magawa sa buhay."

She was about to text back but decided not to, "nonsense" she said.

Her family will have an event that Saturday. A little gathering from their friends and family. So she prepared and helped some of the chores. Everyone was busy on the Mendoza household.

Afternoon came and the little gathering started.

Everyone was ecstatic to see each other. There were loud laughs, chit chats here and there, kids running around, parents chasing and yelling "baby wag malikot" some were singing on the karaoke, others were busy taking selfies/groupfies. She likes that everyone is happy, but she doesn't really like the loud noise inside the house, it's like anytime soon her earbud would explode, so she decided to go the garden. She settled her self on the swing, holding her wine.

She was contented at the serenity until.....

"Nagkakasiyahan mga tao doon, ikaw andito nagsosolo.... Loner ka ba?"

She got startled by the person who spoke.

"Anumpake mo?!"

"Ang sungit naman, meron ka ba?" He said while sitting on the swing next to her

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?! Andito ka ba para mang-asar? Mambwisit, mampikon or all of the above?! Kung OO pwes wala akong time!!!"

"Ito naman, hindi kaya. Ang sungit naman neto, bat ba ang init ng dugo mo saken?"

"Bakit napaso ka ba?!" She said sarcastically.

"Hindi nga, seryoso. Bakit inis na inis ka saken? Sa pagkakakaalala ko wala naman akong nagawang masama towards you."

"Wehhchurewhichurhushu" mimicking what he said

"Hayyy, I thought coming here would be a good idea but I guess I was wrong."

"Buti alam mo!"

"But I still wont leave you until you tell me, what did I do wrong?"

No one spoke for sometime.....

"Hindi mo ba talaga sasabihin sa akin?"

"HINDI!!!!!!"

"Hayyy, Menggay. Ang cute mong magalit"

"Lumayas ka nga sa harap ko!"

"Ayoko nga."

"Ayaw mo?! Puwes ako aalis! Letche!"

And she walked out on that area walking hard on every step as if her feet has something heavy tied onto it. "Busetkaletchekasinisiramoarawko" whispering while on her way inside the house.

"Menggay, my menggay" was all he could say, smiling while seeing the girl walking away.