You get caught

THIS WAS REQUESTED! Thank you for requesting, if you have any requests, message us or comment! :) MAJOR WARNING: if you are under the age of like 14 or you do not feel comfortable reading anything sexual, skip this chapter. If you choose to keep reading, you have been warned. Enjoy. - natalia

Third person p.o.v

Lip: he brings you into his empty house and walks you to his empty bedroom. He closes the door and slips his shirt off, walking back towards you. You smirk and start undressing yourself, painfully slow may I add, leaving your bra and panties on. You push him down on the bed and straddle his lap, slightly moving your hips against his clothed crotch. He tried not to but a few suppressed moans slipped out of his lips, causing a you to giggle quietly. He unclasps your bra and brings you closer to him, gently kissing your lips before turning it into a rough make out session.
Fiona barged into the room,"Hey, Lip. Do you have a shir- Oh my god." she paused, her eyes wide at the scene unfolding in front of her.

"Fi! Get out!" Lip yells, wrapping his arms around your body.
-

Ian:
You were trying to take a nap when an excited Ian came home. He ran up to his room, which is where you where, waiting for him, and he jumped on you.

"Baby! I love you!" He grinned, taking your face in his hands.

"I love you too, what has you so happy?" You ask, grabbing his hands and kissing his fingers.

"I'm just so lucky to have you." He mumbles, leaning in to kiss you.
You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer. He runs his fingers up and down the side of your body as you deepen the kiss.

"Ian, my son." Frank walks in,"Oh Jesus, God, I'm sorry." Frank smirks looking at Ian and i's terrified face,"Can I join?"

-
Mickey:
You and Mickey had been in a horrible argument and it ended with Mickey on top of you and you a moaning mess. He slowly thrusts into you until you get use to his size (A/N cuz holy fuck I bet it's huge! 😂) he then starts to pound into you, attaching his lips to yours every once and a while. You guys were so caught up in the moment you didn't realize the door to mickeys bed room had been swung open and a smirking Mandy stood by the door,"Are you guys going to acknowledge I'm home or are you going to keep fucking?"

You guys quickly got up and changed before awkwardly talking to Mandy.

-
Carl: He pushes you up against the wall. His lips attack yours, he pulls back after a few moments and your lips are slightly bruised- swollen even. He tells you to jump so your legs wrap around his waist and his hands trail down, underneath your butt. He places sloppy wet kisses down your neck before he finds your weak spot and starts harshly sucking. You let a few moans escape your slightly bruised lips. He slips off your shirt and you slip off his. He sucks on more exposed flesh as he makes his way down to your chest. When he realizes he can't go any further, he lays you down on the couch and places a few more kisses on your stomach before lifting your skirt up slightly. He sits you up and kneels beside you. He lifts you skirt up a bit more and leaves soft and gentle kisses on the inside of your thigh.

"Hey guys! I'm home- oh my god Carl! Y/n! Stop! Oh my god!!" Debbie screeches, frantically covering her eyes and turning around.

You groan in frustration and sigh.

"Sorry babe, I'll make it up to you later." He winks, getting up to go talk to his scared sister.

-------
A/N: sorry if it sucked, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to write smut on this book so sorry Kenna if I'm not allowed! You can delete this if I'm not :)

xx Natalia