How you wake him up

Read the a/n at the end please :)!

How you wake him up.

Lip: you woke up and stopped your alarm clock. You feel a bit of pressure over your stomach so you look over and see lips arm draped around your waist, him laying on his side.

"Hey, baby.. Wake up." You softly whisper, shaking him.

He quietly continues to snore, telling you that you didn't wake him.
You carefully move out of his grasp and lightly push him so he's on his back and straddle him, slowly rubbing your hands up and down his chest. You lean down a place small and soft kisses on his face, still running your hands up and down your chest.

His hands make his way to your face and he pulls you towards his lips.
You smirk and pull away after a few seconds,"Now that you're up.. Let's get going."

Mickey: Mickey is incredibly hard to wake up.. Unless it's an emergency. So you get up and out of his grasp and walk to the kitchen, making breakfast before walking back to Mickey. You shake him frantically and whisper "Mickey! Someone's in the kitchen!" He shoots up and slowly walks to the kitchen, seeing the breakfast,"They broke in to make me breakfast?"

You let out a loud laugh,"No silly! I made you breakfast!"

-
Ian: Ian was so easy to wake up, since he was training for the army he kind of had to be. When you would wake up before him, not often but sometimes you would, all you would do is wiggle out of his hold and straddle him, moving your fingers up and down his sides In a tickling motion.

"Ahhh! Aha I'm up! I'm up!" He would chuckle, wrapping his arms around you.

-
Carl:

Carl always woke up late, so when you would wake up you'd let him sleep for a bit while you brush your teeth, your hair, and wash your face.
Then you'd jump on him, legs straddling whatever part of his body you'd land on,"Babe! Get up.. Baby c'mon."

A few curses and mumbles were heard but he still wouldn't budge.

You smirked and pressed soft wet kisses down his neck, not stopping until a groan or a little moan was heard. When you hear that you'd get off and get ready for school, leaving him to do the same.

-
Sorry it sucks! Love you guys!

xx natalia

Do any of you like my writing? Or am I really bad? Would y'all like a mini prom type series? :)