You get into a fight because of him

Y/B/F, YOUR BEST FRIEND. (Fill in the name)
Y/B/N YOUR BROTHERS NAME.

You get into a fight because of him.

Lip: "seriously! You're dating that fuck up? He's in collage- then he's not! Then he's in rehab.. Fuck. He's a mess!" (Y/B/F) yelled at you, whacking you upside the head,"He's a drunk!"

You shook your head and stood up,"No. You have NO clue what he, or I, have been through- together and separate-"

"You haven't been through shit! Stop acting like you're 'hood' I know you, you have a decent house! You're all set." They argued back, placing a hand on their hip.

"You. Just. Met. Me. A. Year.  Ago.. Barely! Like ten months! I've been through so much and I grew up with lip.. So if you want to come here and try to tell ME my life wasn't fucked up,"You walked towards the door, opening it,"There's the fucking door. Don't you ever try to tell me lip is 'no good' he is better than you ever had- or ever will."

Your best friend looked shocked. They exited and you slammed the door, running your fingers through your hair, tugging the ends.

Two arms wrapped around your neck and a kiss was placed to the side of your head,"Thank you.. So much. I love you, y/n."

You turned and pecked his lips,"And I love you,Philip."

------
Ian:
"That army freak? No way. No fucking way." Your father screaming, slamming his fist onto the table."

"D-Dad! Stop! He's an amazing guy I-" you tried to defend, getting cut off shortly after.

"No. He's going to leave you for the army or he's going to leave you for an army chick." He frowned.

Shaking your head you grab your phone,"He's not like that!"

"He doesn't love you! No one loves a whore!" He screamed before covering is mouth,"I didn't mean it lik-"

"Save it. Your 'whore' of a daughter is going to her 'army freak' boyfriend." You wiped a few tears and ran over to the Gallaghers house hold, telling Ian everything.

-
Mickey:
"Isn't he like.. Really bad. He's been to juvie.. He almost killed someone. He's a bad influence." Your mother stated, shaking her head.

A soft sigh escaped your lips and you spoke,"He's only a bad influence if I let him influence me. I'm not. I love him. Let us be. I don't care what you say, he's perfect and he's mine."

"I don't want you seeing him. That's final." She stood up from the bed and Made her way over to the door.

"Luckily I don't give a care what you want." You flipped her off and she stormed out.

Mickey comes crawling from under your bed and he smirks,"Thanks babe."

-
Carl:
"HES BEEN TO JUVIE FOR SMUGGLING DRUGS!" Y/B/N shouted.

Frowning you crossed your arms,"He is a good person, he's brought up without a mom and barely a dad.. Like us."

"We aren't drug dealers and you've only been to juvie once for a fight! Not drug smuggling!" He shot back, his eyes narrow.

You scoffed and began to defend him,"Carl was caught up in a bad moment! He's out now! He's fine! Stop worrying about him and fucking concentrate on yourself."

He raised an eyebrow at you,"He has cornrows, he sells guns, he thinks he's black! he is a bad influence."

"Because he has cornrows and acts 'black' he's a bad influence? Hmm, sounds pretty racist. Maybe YOU'RE the bad influence." You smirk and flip your hair to the side.

"I hope he breaks your heart. He doesn't love you."he rubbed his eyes,"Get out."

Your eyes widen at his words,"W-What!"

"You heard me, Get. out." He turned around and walked towards the door,"Come back tomorrow, I just can't look at you right now."

You furrowed your brows and ran towards the door. You opened it and Carl stood on the other side. He grabbed your hand and guided you to his home. When you stepped into his room he apologized. "I'm sorry you and your brother got into a fight about me..I'm sorry I'm not a very good boyfriend.

"It's okay, everything he says is wrong. You are amazing. No matter what." You kiss his forehead and wrap your arms around his head bringing his face into your chest.

"As much as I love the cushy feeling and the view, I want a kiss." He mumbled, sending vibrations throughout your body.

You giggle and bring his head up with your hands, planting a soft but passionate kiss on his lips,"I love you. No matter what."

----

Sorry some are longer than others, I wrote this in the Car.

xx Natalia

REQUEST MORE GUYS :)