Chapter 10

Ally's P.O.V:

Ever since Nash and I had sex we haven't had much time alone to really talk.

Right now we were all in the downstairs breakfast bar in the hotel. I got up to go get waffles and Nash discreetly followed me so nobody noticed.

"Ally" Nash said.

"Yea" I said.

"I wanna take you on a date tonight" Nash said.

"Sure. What time?" I asked.

"Around 8:00" he said.

"What's our excuses?" I ask him.

We need excuses so nobody would get worried where we are or catches us on a date.

"I'll say I'm going on a date with a girl and you can say you have a cousin down here and you're going to go visit them" Nash said.

"Okay deal. We'll meet in the front" I said.

"I got a rental car so I'll be waiting in the front in a rental car" Nash said.

"Okay" I said.

Nash and I walked back to the table where everyone was and started eating.

It was now 7:30am. It was almost close to Nash and I's date. We all went back up and into jacks room.

"Guys I'm gonna go visit my cousin that lives down here so I'll be back later" I said.

I kissed Hayes cheek bye and he said by back. I went into my room and put on jeans and a crop top.

Nash never really told me what to wear so I hope this is fine. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on some eyeliner and mascara.

It was 8:50. I went down into the lobby and seen Nash waiting in the rental car he got. I walked over to the car and hopped in. He looked nice.

His hair was in a quiff and he was wearing a Hollister shirt and jeans.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup" I said popping the 'P'.

We have been driving in comfortable silence for a while so I decided to speak.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. We're almost there" he said.

30 minutes later Nash stopped in front of a cabin.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"You ask to many questions. Here tie this around your eyes" Nash said handing me a bandana.

I tied it around my eyes then wait for Nash to give me instructions.

"I'm gonna come around and lead you out the car and to the surprise" Nash said.

I waited. I heard my door open and Nash grab onto me. He lead me somewhere. I was nervous he was gonna drop me or something.

We finally stopped walking.

"Take it off" he said.