Chapter 30

Ally's P.O.V:

I woke up to see it's 7:00 am. I can't believe I slept until the next day. I must have been really tired.

I got more butterfly's in my stomach than I already did thinking about what my encounter with Hayes is gonna be like.

I took a deep breath in and sat up. Rosa walked over to me and looked at me weirdly.

"Why did you sleep on the couch?" Rosa asked.

"I fell asleep watching tv" I said.

"Oh okay. I'll go make breakfast while you get dressed" rosa said.

I nodded and walked upstairs to my room. Once I got in I locked the door and walked over to my closet.

I picked out distressed high waist jean shorts and a black tank top. I grabbed my towel and some body wash for my shower.

I walked into the bathroom connected to my room and turned the water on. I put the clothes I was wearing before in my dirty hamper bin. I hopped into the shower and shaved.

I washed my hair with a lavender shampoo. I washed it out them got out. I wrapped a towel around my hair. I carefully put my clothes on trying not to move the towel to much.

Once I was done getting dressed, I wiped the fog off the mirror and started to brush my teeth.

I took the towel off my hair and blow dried it. Once it was done drying I got my straightener out. Once it finished heating up I started to straighten my hair until it was pin straight.

I gave myself side bangs and then walked out the bathroom. I walked over to my vanity and sat down.

For my makeup I didn't a simply cat eyeliner and some blush. I made sure all my make up was water proof cause I don't wanna end up with makeup running down my face.

I pulled out my MAC nude lipstick and applied that to my lips. I added a thin coat of Vaseline to give it a bit of a shiny look.

Once I was satisfied with my look I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. Rosa had finished making my breakfast.

I was craving a lot of fruit but I guess that's what being pregnant does to you.
I decided I should tell rosa before I tell my parents when they come back.

"Rosa" I said.

She turned her attention to me and sat at the table across from me.

"Yes Ally" she replied.

"I'm pregnant" I said and looked up at her.

She had a happy but shocked look on her face.

"I'm happy for you. But when are you gonna tell your parents?" She asked.

"I'm planning on telling them when they come back from their business trip" I said.

"I know your parents will support you the whole way plus they'll love to have a grandchild" Rosa said.

"I know" I said and hugged rosa.

She was always there for me when I need her the most. Rosa was like the mom I never had. She helped me when my real mom wasn't there.

"Did you tell Hayes?" She asked.

"That's the thing.. It's Nash's baby" I said.

"But how?" She asked.

"The day I went over to Hayes' house for dinner and met his family Nash and I connected and we fell in love with each other" I said.

"Does Hayes know who's baby it is?" Rosa asked.