Chapter 21

Ally's P.O.V:

After I got out the shower I went downstairs. I seen one of my butlers cooking.

I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table. That's weird rosa usually cooks my breakfast every morning.

"Where's rosa?" I ask.

"She's sick today" he replied.

Rosa is one of the best chefs/ maids in this house. She's like the only person I could talk to in this house about my real problems.

"So whatcha making?" I asked.

"French toast with pancakes and bacon"

"Yum" I said.

My butler came over to me with the plate of food and placed it down in front of me.

I quickly ate. After I was done eating I ran upstairs and got my phone. I went back down to the living room and sat on the couch.

I scrolled through social media for a while just following people and liking posts.

I was bored. I decided to text Hayes and ask him if I can come over now.

Me: You know how you invited me over?

Hayes: yeah.

Me: Can I come now I'm bored? And did Nash get home?

Hayes: Yeah Nash said he spent the night at a friends house. Yeah come over now.

Me: Kk talk to you later.

I closed my phone and ran up to my room. I threw on high waisted shorts and a blue tank top since it was hot outside.

I took my hair out of its ponytail and quickly curled it. I put on some winged eyeliner and lipgloss.

I let my hair down. I put on black vans then walked downstairs.

"I need someone to drive me to the Grier Mansion" I yelled.

Suddenly my limo pulled up to the front of my house. I got in. I ate some candy on the way there.

"We're here" my driver said.

That was fast. I got out the limo and walked up to the double doors. I rang the door bell and stood their waiting for someone to answer it.

The door flys open and Hayes is standing there.

"Hey babe" he says as he leans in.

He kisses me which turns into a make out session. I quickly pull away. He leads me inside.

We sit in the living room and watch tv. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I thought it was Nash. I turned my head to see Hayes' mom Elizabeth walking down the stairs.

"What a surprise. Hi Ally" Elizabeth says.

I get up and walk over to her and give her a hug. She hugs back.

"Good to see you too Elizabeth" I said.

"It's been forever since I seen you Ally. The last time I seen you was the dinner. What happened?" She asked.

That dinner was the best day of my life. It was the day the love of my life Nash Grier finally made a move on me. It was the first day I actually felt love for someone. It was the first day I fell in love with Nash Grier.