Chapter 23

Ally's P.O.V:

We had finally got our tickets and into the carnival. We walked around and looked for games to play.

We ran into a couple fans that wanted an autograph or a picture. We decided to go on a canoe ride.

"Hurry and get your life jacket on" I said.

The guards said not all of us can go on one canoe but we don't care so we're all going on one.

We all some how fit on. We started to row away from the dock. The boat was sinking a bit but I think we'll make it to the other side on time.

"Um.. The boats sinking" Nash said it like it was nothing.

"No shit Sherlock" mahogany yelled.

"Row faster. My outfit can't get ruined" mahogany yelled.

The boys started to laugh but rowed faster.

"Faster!" Matt yelled as he used his hands to paddle.

"Matt you're a fucking idiot that's not gonna help" Hayes said.

"I was just trying to help" Matt said crossing his arm and slumping down in his seat.

"It's okay Matty Bear" I said and rubbed his back.

"Thanks Ally Wally" he said and side hugged me.

We finally made it to the other side of the dock. Never am I ever going against the dock guards rule ever again.

"You guys are fucking idiots for convincing me we can all fit in this tiny fucking canoe" I yelled.

Everyone started laughing.

"This is not fucking funny" I said.

"What's with all the fucking?" Matt asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Let's just go do some carnival stuff now" mahogany said.

"Let's find something to eat" Matt said.

"Of course Matts hungry" Nash said.

"I know right. He's hungry 24/7" Cam said.

"You guys wanna go get churro's?" I asked.

"YASS!" Matt shouted.

People around us have us weird or dirty looks for being so loud but I could honestly care less.

We were walking to the churro station when we got stopped by a group of 4 girls. They looked pretty slutty.

They were all wearing bandeau's as a shirt and super short mini skirts. They also had lots of makeup caked onto their faces.

"Hi I'm Brittany" this head girl said.

She smacked on her gum annoying as she stick her hand out to Nash.

"Nash" he replied and shook her hand.

"I know who your are. I'm such a big fan" she said.

"Oh wanna picture" Nash asked her.

She completely ignored his question and turned to me.

"Why are you hanging out with this slut? I get why you hang with mahogany cause she's sweet but Ally's a total slut" she stated.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that" Hayes shouted at her.

Brittany and her friends just laughed.

"Excuse me. I'm the slut. Look at your out fit. At least I don't shop at the baby gap for my skirts" I replied and pointed to her super mini skirt.