Cinnamon Roll Rampage

A/N: Hello, reader! :D This here is a little parody about the cinnamon roll we all know and love; Adrien Agreste. Enjoy! :D

"See you, father!" Adrien called as he headed for the door. He was surprised to hear his father respond.

"Okay, Cinnamon Roll."

What? Adrien turned to ask his father what he meant, but Gabriel had already left. He just probably forgot my name or something, he thought bitterly. He turned and briskly walked out of the mansion. Oh, well, better not be late for school. He entered the white limo that was waiting for him just outside. He sat down with a sigh and noticed a smell. Cinnamon? Deeming the observation unimportant, Adrien wordlessly stared out the window. He saw a man holding a sign that clearly read "Cinnamon roll sale! 50% off!"

Soon, they reached school. There were three more minutes left till class started. Adrien nodded gratefully to the driver before skittering into the school building. He reached class just on time. Taking his seat, he gave a friendly wave to Nino. They kept silent though; the teacher had started taking roll.

"Bourgeois, Chloe," the teacher called.

Adrien shot a puzzled look at Nino when his name wasn't called first, but Nino didn't seem to notice. Shrugging, Adrien propped his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand. Maybe she skipped over me. Or maybe she already marked me present. He decided that he would ask after the roll call was over. Then, suddenly among names:

"Roll, Cinnamon?"

Adrien tilted his head. Maybe this is a joke. Everyone was quiet. He felt as if everyone was staring at him. He looked around suspiciously. Everyone was staring at him.

The teacher spoke again. "Roll, Cinnamon?" This time it sounded almost like a warning.

What? Baffled, the blond teen sat silently. Nino poked him. Adrien gave him a glare. What?!

The teacher strode towards the confused boy. She repeated, "Roll, Cinnamon?" She gave Adrien a thin smile. It was as if she were daring him to test her patience.

Adrien stubbornly refused to acknowledge something as silly as "Cinnamon Roll" as his name. He debated on whether he should keep quiet, but he ended up explaining, "It's Adrien. Adrien Agreste?"

The teacher gave a sarcastic smile. "Cinnamon Roll, next time just say you're here, okay?" She spoke to him as if he were a two-year-old.

"But I'm Adrien!" He stood up, appalled by the situation.

People were starting to giggle, including Nino. Looking at his friend with disgust the annoyed teen asked, "What? You don't believe me?"

"Are you okay?" His best friend chuckled.

The teacher stopped them. "Adrien, I don't know what's gotten into you! Go to the principal's office!"

His classmates were now starting to laugh a bit more freely and Adrien felt his cheeks burn with embarrassment. "B-but... You just said I was Cinnamon Roll!"

The whole class roared with laughter. He even heard some of them gasping for breath.

"I did not! I can't believe you of all pastries would mock me, Cinnamon Roll!" The teacher pointed towards the door angrily. "Leave!"

Suddenly, the school bell rang and all the kids rushed out of class. Adrien slipped away, too. Once they were outside, the blond boy asked Nino, "What was that about?"

Ignoring the question, Nino grinned and waved at Marinette and Alya, who were walking towards them. "Hey, Blueberry Ice-cream and Ala-mode!"

What the heck. Adrien waved uncertainly at the two girls. "Hey, Marinette. Hi, Alya."