Chapter 4

The picutre above is what I am using for Sophie's pregnancy. Right now she is at 29 weeks. But also keep in mind that vampire's grow faster than humans, so she might be a bit bigger than that, but she is roughly around that size. Also, I'm sorry I didn't get this chatper us last night like I said. I had family come from out of state and didn't have any time to do it. Enjoy the chapter!!

3rd Person's POV

"Maybe they'll say she was in a car crash. Or tripped and fell off a cliff," Jacob mutters to Seth and Embry while the other pack members play soccer with their imprints sitting in the sand, gossiping. "Keep it in play! Keep it in play!" Paul yells while running across the sand. "Come on! Come on! Come on! "

"At least l'll get one thing out of it," Jacob grounds out through gritted teeth, not expecting anybody but him, Embry, Seth and Leah who had just joined, to hear but Sam managed to hear him. "No, you won't. Cullens are not a danger to the town or the tribe," Sam barks in his strong alpha voice, trying to enforce this in Jacob, but with him being the rightful alpha, it won't work. "Well, he's either gonna kill her or change her. And the treaty says..."

"I say, Jacob. I say,"

"You know, if you wanted things different, you should've become alpha," Embry adds to the conversation, not liking the thought of Sophie becoming a vampire since they sort of became friends. "Turning it down seemed like a good idea at the time," Jacob sighs through his nose, clearly frustrated that there wasn't really anything he could do. "Jake, you really think you could kill Sophie if she comes back a vampire?" Seth looks at Jacob with furrowed eyebrows. He looks up to Jacob, so whatever Jacob decides, Seth will be right by his side. "No, make one of us do it, then hold a grudge against us," Leah's upper lip curls in distaste at how infatuated Jacob is with the blonde Swan twin.

"Shut up, Leah,"

"Would you just get over it? lt's not like you've imprinted on her,"

"At least they seem happy," Embry mutters, Leah looking in the distance seeing her ex Sam, all cuddled up with his imprint, her cousin Emily. "Yeah, some people are just lucky, I guess,"

"Lucky? None of them belong to themselves anymore. And the sickest part is their genes tell them they're happy about it,"

"Least if you imprinted on someone, you'd finally forget about Sophie. I mean, being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone you can't have," Leah adds sadly as she takes one last glance at Sam and Emily.

******

Sophie's POV

"Sophie, these are our housekeepers, Gustavo and Kaure," Edward introduced me to the man and women before speaking in Portuguese. "This is my wife Sophie," Oh my Lanta he just called me his wife. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. "Excuse me," The man mumbles before him and the women move to the bedroom. "Well, l guess we just leave them to it," Edward grabs my hand in his and moves us to the couch. I lean against the back of the couch, my legs resting in Edward's lap. "What was that all about?" I giggle as I slip a t-shirt over the tank top I am currently wearing. "She's afraid for you," My smile drops as I look at him weirdly.

"Why?"

"Because l have you here all alone,"

"You mean she knows about you?" I ask with wide eyes while playing with his fingers, my eyes dropping down to his wedding band on his left ring finger. So if she knows about him, does she know about me? "She suspects. She's native Ticuna. They have legends about blood-drinking demons who prey on beautiful women," He smirks at me, leaning in and placing his lips on mine while one hand wraps around my shoulders and the other one grips my thigh. I smile into the kiss, but seconds later we are interrupted. Edward quickly pulls away with wide eyes and I turn to see the women standing there with the bed sheets in her hand, just staring at us. "Hey," The man comes walking quickly out of the bedroom carrying the broken bed frame.