Chapter 5

Sophie's POV

After about 5 minutes, Jacob comes back into the living room and starts to make his way towards me but Rose quickly moves to stand next to him, her gaze on me. "Rose, I'm fine. Really," I watch as her shoulders slack in defeat before walking away, making sure not to bump into Jacob. He raises his eyebrows at me as he slides off his leather jacket before taking a seat in the chair closest to the couch.

"So, Edward sent you in here to talk to me?"

"Sort of. Though I can't figure out why he thinks you'd listen to me. I mean, you never have before," He chuckles which I then let out a small laugh. That's just how things were with Jacob. His energy and his smile are so contagious, you can't help but really feel good. Happy. It's quiet for a few seconds. Not an awkward quiet...but a nice and relaxing quiet. "Since when are you and blondie BFFs?" He points his thumb in the direction Rose just went. "Rose understands what I want," I automatically say, not even having to think about it. She wanted a baby, and now she can't get that chance ever again. And seeing as I get the chance to have a baby, she want's to be a part of that. "What are you thinking about, Sophie? Seriously,"

"I know this seems like a scary thing, but it's not. It's like this miracle or something. I can feel him," I move my hand to rest on my stomach, rubbing it softly which earns me a small kick back making me smile. "So it's a bouncing baby boy," Jacob scoffs quietly with a small smirk. "I'm sorry I didn't know. Should've brought some blue balloons," He jokingly looks around the emtpy living room before looking back at me. "It's just a guess. When I picture him, I see a boy. We'll see," I shrug my shoulders, not really caring about the gender as long as it is healthy and happy. "You won't," Jacob leans forward, his arms resting against the tops of his knees. "Jake, I can do this. I'm strong enough-" I say but Jacob cuts me off. "Come on," He says agrivatingly, getting up off the chair as he begins to pace around. "You can spout that crap to your bloodsucker, but you don't fool me," He turns around to look at me, and angry look on his face. "I can see what that thing's doing to you. It's a killer, Sophie,"

"You're wrong,"

"And when you die, what was the point? Of me loving you, you loving him. How is that right for anyone? Because I sure don't see it," I look away from him, my eyes stinging with unwanted tears. Jacob sighs as he moves back to sit in the chair, this time leaning a little closer to me so he is only a couple of inches away from my face. "Listen to me, Sophie," His eyes boar into mine. "Please. Just don't do this. Live, okay? Please," I look at Jake sadly, feeling bad for hurting him, but not bad enough to kill my baby. "Jake, everything's gonna be okay," I grip his warm hand in mine, feeling the heat radiate off of him, making me shiver in delight. He looks at me with glassy eyes, grabbing his jacket and getting up out of the chair before walking away. "Jacob, don't go," I tell him while sitting up more on the couch. "I know how this ends. And I'm not sticking around to watch," He looks at me one last time before leaving. I feel a stray tear fall down my face which I quickly wipe away as my eyes meet Edward's black ones from his spot outside on the balcony. Sitting up more, I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my side making me groan in pain.

How come nobody told me being pregnant would be such a pain in my ass?

******

3rd Person's POV

Jacob agrinly storms out of the Cullen's house, his body shaking in rage, throwing his jacket down on the ground as he kicks his motorcycle sending it flying into the forrest before phasing. Jacob runs through the forrest in werewolf form, his mind wandering back to his conversation with Sophie. 'Jacob. Jake, I can do this. I can do this.'

'Don't do this.'

'I'm strong enough. I'm strong enough.'

'This is none of your business, dog.'