Chapter 1

Leigh Ann's POV
Hullo, my name is Leigh Ann. I am 13 years old, and people think I am older only because puberty hit real hard. Yay.😑. I am in a group called TheBudSquad. And everyone in the group are best friends. Literally. I first made the group with Laule'a, Leilani, cat, Mario, 99goonsquad, and Flamingeos. But when I met everyone else during MagCon, we instantly became best friends. And then while I was in L.A. I met Lele pons.
-
Tomorrow I am moving to LA because, we all decided to, and by we I mean thebudsquad, we all agreed to move in together in a big home. And everyone agreed since I am the one that made the whole group I should get the master bedroom. But whatever more space for me. We are adding two more people to the group. I think there names are Tayler Holder and Joey Birlem. And Joey is 14. I don't know what he looks like but he is getting the room best to mine. It's the same size as as mine but a smaller closet. And no balcony. And then Tayler is getting a room next to Cameron. There is only going to be 3 adults in the house. Cam and Lele are like the mom and dad I wish I had. They fun and caring and are still young enough to do fun stuff. I mean I love my parents but they are old and the only thing they can do with me is, I don't know.
-
While I was eating Takis, my phone went off. It was a call from cam.
( cam- Cameron and Leigh - Leigh Ann)
Leigh: what's up cam?
Cam: you should start packing you have to leave early tomorrow so you can scare everyone else with leilani, cat, Mario, and Laule'a.

Leigh: how do you know I haven't packed yet?
Cam: I know you m, you get lazy and then you start watching Netflix and making musical.lys and eating food.
Leigh: you know me too well. But okay. See you tomorrow cam.
Cam: see you tomorrow L monkey.
Leigh: don't ever call me that again
Cam: okay... L monkey. And I know that you will fall for Joey.
Leigh: I don't even know what he looks like
Cam: I bet you $50 that you will fall for him---
Leigh: cam... No I don't want him to be broken hearted.
Cam: you didn't let me finish, I was going to say if I show you a picture.
Leigh: fine but I'm not giving you money, I need this money to buy more clothes and shoes and bikinis thank you very much.
Cam: I don't think I need to know about the bikinis. But here is a picture.

Leigh: oh my lord, he is hot

Leigh: oh my lord, he is hot. Dammit that isn't fair.
Cam: YASSS. I win. You owe me Starbucks.
Leigh: okay.
Cam: I knew it. I ship it. Jeigh Ann or loey bann?
Leigh: whyyyy???? And Jeigh Ann because it makes more sense.
Cam: good because I'm gonna start trending it in Twitter and Instagram. And because you too would make a cute couple. The color of your skin doesn't matter anymore. I ship you two.
Leigh Ann: okay. But don't tell anyone that I like him. And don't trend it until the tour starts.
Cam: fine.
Leigh: bye cam. I have to pack because you told me too.
Cam: okay. Bye Ann.
-
And with that we both hung up. I started packing I am supposed to. I'm not packing any boxes because I don't need to. I can just but more clothes at the mall in LA. The only things I packed were my shoes and my sweat pants and Nike stuff along with my adidas.
-
*the next day*
It's 4:30 right now. And cam texted me he was going to be here in 30 minutes. Everyone else was asleep. The only people that are going to be at the house early is me, cat, cam, Leilani, and Laule'a.
-
Since we have to go to the airport to pick up Leilani and Cat, I decided to put on something that explains my mood which is lazy so I put a grey sweater with black sweatpants and black vans with a beanie.

 - Since we have to go to the airport to pick up Leilani and Cat, I decided to put on something that explains my mood which is lazy so I put a grey sweater with black sweatpants and black vans with a beanie

By the time I was done. Cam was already here. " wow m, you are really lazy. Oh and we have to go to the gas station so while we are there you can get food. Oh and I have a cooler if you get anything cold." Cam said to me. " your point." I said with a neutral face. " never mind just come on." Cam said to me.

*at the gas station*
Once we got to the gas station, I quickly ran inside to get food. Who doesn't love food. Seriously. I went to the cold section and got a tub of rocky road ice cream and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Then I went to the chip section and got 3 bags of Takis and some pelons, because they are good.
-
" you seriously got ice cream." Cam said to me. " yes, yes I did. Don't judge me." I said. "What happened to you, usually you would get a whole lot of chips. The only time you eat ice cream is when your depr...... What happened?" Cam asked me. " my boyfriend cheated on me, again. This is the 5th time he has cheated on me. But who cares he was a fuckboi anyways." I said to cam. " I'm glad you don't care about him. Me and Lele told you that he is fuckboi. But I'm glad your not letting it get to you." Cam said smiling.
-
Once we started driving again I put the ice cream in the cooler so once we get Leilani and cat we can all eat ice cream. " let's play truth or dare." I said. " fine. But I'm going to win." Cam said. " there is no winning in truth or are. Ever." I said. " whatever. Truth or dare." Cam asked me. " truth." I said. " is it true that you like Joey." He asks me. " yes it is true. Don't tell him. But I have to meet him first. I like people's personalities not just there looks." I said. " okay . T or d?" I asked cam. " truth." Cam said. " damn you cam. Fine....um, is it true that you are going to ask Lele to marry you. I mean you have Been acting since 8th grade. That's a long time." I asked cam. " yes, I am going to ask Lele to marry me, but in her birthday since its this Saturday. " cam said smiling. " yasssss!!!!!! I ship it, Lele Dallas or Cameron pons. Imma go with Lele Dallas." I said excitedly. " and I already asked for her parents blessing and they said yes." Cam told me. " okay now truth or dare." He asked me. " truth." I said. " you suck Leigh." Cam said to me. 'Cam you really shouldn't have said that.' I thought. " you suck and swallow cam." I said to him.
-
While waiting in the car for Laule'a, I opened up the mint chocolate chip and started eating some. Just when I was about to put some in my mouth the car door to the back seat opened. " bitch give me some ice cream." She said to me. " what is with you girls and ice cream." Cam asked. " ice cream is a good way to get over being cheated on or being dumped by your boyfriend. " I said. " exactly." Laule'a agreed with me. " were you dumped it cheated on Laule'a?" Cam asked. He is very protective over us, like an actual father to all of us. But the funny thing is that he goes easy on both boys and girls. He hangs out with all of us almost all the time. And anytime we do hangout, we go to the beach and k1 speed and six flags or some other amusement park in California. And sometimes we go on road trips and vacation around the world like Florida, which is how I met cat, Mario, 99Goonsquad, Daniel, and Geo.
-
Once we got the AirPort we went to Starbucks to wait for Leilani and cat and Mario, but the funny thing is that we are going to leave Mario at the airport and cam is going to him that he dropped us off at the mall after put our bags in our rooms. We girls are pranksters, more than the boys. I decided to get a drink since we are already in Starbucks. The good thing is that there was no line. " hi.... Wait omg, your Leigh Ann. Omg I love you so much." The lady at the register said. " thank you, I live you too." I said smiling. " okay sorry about the outburst, what would you like today?" She asked me. " um, may I get the Carmel waffle cone frappe please?" I asked nicely.