Chapter 4

Leigh Ann's POV
Once we got to Knott's we went to the ice cream shop and got ice cream I got rocky road and mint chocolate chip.
-
I found out that Joe's girlfriend is the one person that I dislike the most. Her name is Katelynn. She was the schools slut. Every guy wanted to date her. All she did was ruin girls lives and take all the guys that were 'cute' at our school. She still is a slut. I'm surprised that Joey is still with her and hasn't found her kissin anotha guy. But whatever. " Leigh Ann, do me a favor and stay away from Joey because he's mine. And I pretty sure that he wouldn't want to date a black slut like you." Katelynn said to me. " how about you stay away from Leigh Ann. Nobody got time to deal with someone like you." Laule'a said. " ooh I'm so scared." Katelynn said. "It's a free country katelynn, I'm aloud to hangout with him." I said. " yeah Katelynn, you can't stop someone from hanging out with someone else." Jacob said. " I can if I'm dating him." She said. " dude, I literally just met him. I can be friends with someone if I want to. And honestly I don't want to have to deal with you when this is supposed to be a fun trip." I said.

Joeys POV
I need to break up with katelynn now. I just heard what she said to Leigh Ann. Apparently katelynn bullied Leigh Ann in sixth and seventh grade.
-
It's about to go Down, how do think the little trip is going to end?
I will try to make it longer next time.