Chapter 2

Once Leilani, cat and Mario got in the car I started eating my ice cream again. " oh wait Mario can  you go back in the airport, I think i forgot my sun glasses at Starbucks." Cat asked Mario. " sure, okay." Mario said. After he went inside. We drove off to our new house. " yes bitch yes!" We all shouted and gave cat high fives.  Soon after my phone started to vibrate. It was Mario. " guys it's Mario, what did I say." I asked " say that Cameron is dropping us off at the mall in." Leilani said to me. " okay."  I said. Oh I forgot we are already in LA. We were at LAX. So it will only take like 30 minutes to get him.
-
Once we got to the house, I literally fell because the house is so big and beautiful. I wonder how my room looks.( in the media)
-
I got my room and literary just sat there in the middle of the floor admiring how beautiful everything is. " Lei-- am I interrupting something?" Cat asked. " umm... No, no I was just admiring how beautiful everything is like seriously. Even the view is beautiful." I said. " okay well cam just called me and said that he is on the way home with Mario and also said that he is gonna go back get everyone else, and also said to include Mario in it after we scare him. And the last thing he said was that your sharing your room with Joey." Cat told me. " okay and whyyyy?" I said whining. " I don't know but he said that." Cat said walking out the door.

Leigh Ann's room^^^- Once everyone got downstairs, we started planning what we should do for the prank

Leigh Ann's room^^^
-
Once everyone got downstairs, we started planning what we should do for the prank. Marion's doesn't count because he is going to be apart of it so we can only pie him.
-
We decided that we are going to scare them because yesterday, they went to go see lights out. It's gonna be so funny. " Leigh, Mario is right outside the door." Lani said. " I'm coming, I'm coming." I said rushing to put whip cream in the pie crust.
-
After I was dine with the cream, we theme all the lights off. " hey cam where are the girls." Mario asked. " they are at the mall, buying clothes and stuff for there rooms." Cam said to Mario. " okay. Well I'm gonna go watch TV." Mario said. Luckily the cloud is facing the other way to I can go behind him.
-
We all had whip cream, cat had some in her hands, Leilani had some in a cup and Laule'a and I had a lot in pie crust. I quickly ran, but very quietly so he wouldn't here me.
-
I smashed the cream on is head so it was in his hair. It was funny because he didn't realize it until he touched his hair. " Leigh why the hell did you have to put it---" cat cut him off by whipping the cream all over his face. I started cracking up. It was so funny. " fuck you Leigh." Mario said to me. " wasn't just me babe." I said. No I'm not dating Mario, I call all my best friends babe. If I'm dating someone I call them boo or bae. But that's all.
-
After Mario got cleaned up I decided to go change because it's really hot. I changed in to spandex and a Nike sports bra.

 I changed in to spandex and a Nike  sports bra

- After I changed I went down stairs to go get food

-
After I changed I went down stairs to go get food. " oooo, who you tryna impress?" Leilani asked while wiggling her eyebrows. " nobody but myself. But I don't really need too because I already know that I'm beautiful." I said. " you got that right, and don't let anyone tell you aren't beautiful, because they are probably just blind." Leilani said to me.

-

" guys, cam texted there 5 minutes away." Mario said. " okay everyone, turn the lights off and get your costume on fast."

* five minutes later*
" guys they are here." Cat said. " everyone get in position."

Ahh cliffhanger lol. Sorry What do you think is going to happen? I will try to update more before school starts for me.