Chapter 3

Narrators POV

They turned off the lights and got into position. The first person to walk in was Daniel. What they have to do for Daniel is a little more creepier because he is harder to scare.
-

( just imagine that's Daniel)
-
* Leigh Ann's POV*
The look on his face was priceless. Haha.
-
" hi, your Leigh Ann, right, the girl I'm sharing a room with?" The boy asked me. " uh, yes, you must be Joey." I said. " yes, and I just want to say that since your a girl and you lady things, I would like you to tell me to look away before you like take off any clothing. Okay?" Joey said to me. " yeah sure, but I was just going to change in the bathroom tho." I told him. " oh.okay." He said kind of disappointed. I just gave a confused look. " okay, can you go tell everybody that we are going to Knott's Berry Farm and Soak City. So they need to get ready because we are leaving in about 30 or 40 minutes." I told him. " sure." He said. " okay thank you. Now imma go change into something else because it's gonna be hot. Also  tell them to bring. Swimsuit." I told him. " okay." He said.
-
Once I got in Joey's and I's room I went to go take a shower. After I took a shower. I went into  my closet to pick out a summer outfit. I decided  to wear a black zip up crop top and jean shorts with my black vans. Before I put on my outfit I put my swimsuit I bought before we moved to LA. I only like neoprene bikinis so I have like 20 pairs. After I put on my neon teal bikini, I put on my outfit.

-After I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to find Joey and Jacob downstairs

-
After I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to find Joey and Jacob downstairs. " damn mami." Jacob said. " you ain't gettin none Jacob." I said laughing. " you look gorgeous Leigh Ann." Joey said. " thank you. Imma call you joe if that's okay." I said to Joey. " your welcome and sure that's fine." Joe said to me." Don't you have a girlfriend joe." Jacob asked Joey. " I kinda forgot and only Leigh Ann can call me joe." Joe said. He has a girlfriend. Wow. Okay that cool. I'm just gonna talk to the girls and cam about it.
-
Joeys POV
I really like Leigh Ann. I'm just gonna be honest. But I have to get to know her first and I'm pretty sure that Jacob wouldn't like the idea of me dating her. Also I have a girlfriend. I think I still love her but I don't know. " hey um, Leigh Ann, can she come too? Please." I asked. " sure, I guess." She said. " thank you." I said to her. " no problem. I'm gonna go sit in the car by myself now. Cam can we go get ice cream when get there." She asked/said. " sure." Cam said. " we can talk about later." She said to cam. " good." He said.