Chapter Three: Arendelle

The wind had carried me quickly across the ocean and by the time I had hoped to be nearing my destination, the sun's afternoon rays were shining brightly on the land.
"Arendelle...Arendelle...where could it be?" I muttered to myself as I scanned the floor.
As I flew over the top of a forest filled mountain, a sparkling blue fjord came into view with a classically styled, shining castle sitting at its center.
A wall cut through the water to form a barrier of sorts and from the castle led a bridge to the shore where an abundance of small houses dotted the area.
"Could...this be it?"
My eyes caught sight of small figures in the castle's outdoor courtyard so I swooped lower to get a closer look.
As the details of the castle became clearer, a small sensation of amazement welled up inside of me.
"Is that...ice?!"
The rooftops of the castle as well as the courtyard floor seemed to be covered in beautifully molded ice.
"It couldn't be...but how?"
With no obvious other choice, I sliced through the air as I made my way down to the castle, my bare feet landing gently on top of the frozen surface.
I looked around at the multitude of people who were ice skating. "It really is frozen," I muttered before being interrupted by a cheerful laugh. I watched as two young women skated by me.
The first one had platinum blonde hair set into a side braid. She wore an indescribable light blue dress as she slid across the ice's surface with a graceful charm.
The other young woman, on the other hand, was the opposite of graceful. Her ginger hair, which had been parted into two braids, was flailing around in the air as she struggled to keep herself balanced on the icy floor. Her simple green dress seemed to suit her deep blue eyes.
"You're getting the hang of it!" the blonde woman said.
"Woah!" the other exclaimed as she nearly fell. "Yeah! A bit..."
I moved closer, knowing that they wouldn't be able to see me.
As the redhead steadied herself once again, she caught her breath. "I think that's enough skating for today," she said.
The other woman chuckled. "Alright, Anna." She cleared her throat as she looked around at all the other civilians who were skating. "Excuse me everyone."
I watched as people slid to a stop to listen.
"I will now thaw the ice!"
I had to hold tightly to my staff as I swung around to look back at the woman. "What?!"
She gracefully rose her arms and let them fall through the air. I watched in shock as the solid ice within the fountains melted into clear, streaming water.
Next she wove her hands in the direction of the rooftops, the ice falling away down the walls, taking even the icy surface coating the floor along with it.
All together, the ice changed to snow and was pulled toward the blonde haired woman. It formed into a small snowflake cupped in her hands and she closed her palms around it before releasing a small shower of sparkles into the air.
I watched her with confusion. "H-how is this possible? That there's someone....like me."
The woman addressed the people with a smile. "Thank you so much for coming everyone!"
I came to a decision as she and the one she had called Anna walked to the castle. "I think it's time to find out more about this girl," I said as I followed after them.