Chapter~1

So my best friends, Destiny and Alora, have been on my case about being single. I don't care if everyone around me has dates. I'm not about to let them set me up with someone they think is cute for me. I mean I love them and all, but Get Off My Case! I'm sorry. I'm Lynia Hall, I'm 17yr. Old junior living in Jersey with my rich, famous dad, my twin brother Drey, and beloved dog trouble.

~At my house~

"Come on girl why can't you just pick one," Alora whined.

"Hmm let's see because because I don't like them like that!" I yelled at them.

"Come on girl there's gotta be someone you like around here," Destiny said.

"Y'all know I only like one guy," I said I started to cry a little, but I wiped it away remembering what happened. I was pissed

~flashback~

"Hey beautiful. What you looking at?" He asked. He was using the bathroom. I was sitting on the couch.

"Nothing just reading some old text messages...from Rebecca," I got up and turned around showing him his phone in my hands. "Why the hell are you getting baby messages from my dumbass step sister. You know I don't like her yet you wanna cheat on me with that little son of bitch!" I yelled.

"Babe let me explain OK," he said holding his hands up by his face.

"Go head. I'll listen. What I just wanna know is why she's asking you to come over and have some "fun" tonight," I said using quote fingers. My step sister is a year older than me and my twin brother Drey and lives with her dad and my mom twenty minutes away. Of all people I never thought it would be my mom that would leave us.

"Baby do you really think I would cheat on you with the person you hate most?" He asked.

"Yes," my cracked.

"Why? Why would you try think I would hurt you like that knowing that if you were to find out you'd chew my ass out like this and try to kill me,"

"Because you thought you was slick and because while you were in the bathroom, I heard your phone beep and saw baby Becca texted you on your screen. I didn't unlock it being snoopy. I just picked it up and read what was on the screen," I tried to say calmly.

"What did she say?"

"Do you think you can leave my sorry lonely bitch of a sister and come over. I wanna have some more fun tonight," I said in a squeaky voice trying to mock her. He just rubbed the back of neck and said nothing. I started crying and tried to run out the front door, but he grabbed me. "Let go Jacob," I said struggling.

"Come on stay. Let's have some fun,"he said with a sexy voice.

"Nigga if you don't let me go imma-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I pushed him off and he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He started kissing me again hard. He went from my lips to my neck and back up. He was on top of me and pinned my arms down. I kicked him in his dick, pushed him off me, and ran to my car and drove home crying. Luckily my dad wasn't home, but was. He was watching TV on the couch, but when he saw me crying he ran over and asked what happened. I hugged him and told him everything that Jacob did. This nigga tried to rape me, but we didn't tell my dad. Two weeks later he moved and I never saw him again.

~end of flashback~

"He was a Dick and moved away two years ago Nya," Alora said hugging me.

"Yeah and Rebecca is a whore that just tries to hurt you for her personal enjoyment," Destiny added on.

"You know what its whatever. Y'all just go with your boyfriends and leave alone with this dumb shit," I said sitting on the couch.

"Come on we just don't want you to be alone," Destiny said.