Chapter~9

Lynia

*beep beep beep beep beep*

I hit the snooze on the alarm clock and got up. First thing i did was call Drey.

Twin😍💖: hello

Me: hey bro you ready?

Twin😍💖: hell yeah

Me: ok remember be there by 1:30 and bring three guns

Twin😍💖: ok lets get you out

I hung up the phone, hopped in and out of the shower, got dressed then walked out the door just to hit the great wall of fag.

"Um hello i have to go with your boss," they just stood there. Not moving an inch.

"Ugh!" i walked back and sat on the bed with arms and legs crossed.

Drey

After i hung up the phone talking to Lynia, i grabbed three of the guns she around the apartment and put two in my tims and one in my pants. Right now it's 12:00. So i got 30 minutes to get to the hospital and help rescue my sister. Right when i was about to walk out the door, Lexi caught me.

"Drey where are you going?" she asked me. I turned around and told her. "I'm just going to Mcdonald's for lunch. I'm in the mood for a big mac,"

"Ok since you're going can you bring me back a double cheese burger with a medium fry and a strawberry milkshake?" she said.

"Yeah babe i got you,"

"Thank you," we kissed then i was gone.

Lynia

As i wait impatiently with the 20 minutes i have left to be on time for my appointment. The nigga keeping me waiting finally shows up to let me out so we could go.

"Come on," he said. I grabbed my purse with all my stuff in it and walked to his car. As i opened the door on the passenger side i noticed his goons getting in.

"Oh hell no they are not coming with us," i semi yelled.

"Why?"

"Because i don't feel comfortable going to the hospital with three faggots in black coming and watching me you idiot,"

"Well either they stay or you don't go,"

"Or just me and you go and they stay unconscious,"

"What you mean unconsc-" i grabbed the gun from one of the dudes pockets and shot both of them.

"Or dead works too," i smiled. I dropped the gun, closed the backseat door, got in and put in my headphones and listened to music the whole way there. I should've shot him too, but he would've had a gun to my head.

@@@@@@

It was 1:10 when we finally arrived.

"My appointment was at one now I'm late thanks to you," i got out and sped to the building. Leaving him behind me. Then he yelled.

"Hello wait for me!" i stopped, turned around, and yelled. "Walk faster," then kept going. I walked in and told the lady at the front desk my name. She told me i was late but i could still go in. Just when i was about to go, he walked in and told me he was coming with me.

"No," i said.

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Then lets go back home because you're not going in there without me,"

"Actually you will stay right here unless YOU are the father to the child," "Are you the father?"

"No but-"

"Then you may have a seat and wait until we're finished," she smiled. He sat down then we walked to do the ultra sound.

"Thank you so much Wanda," i told her.

"No problem now lets see what you're having shall we" when we walked in the room, she started up the equipment and had me lay down on the examining table. I pulled up my shirt and she rubbed around my stomach with a wand thingy that looked inside and saw the baby.

"Hmm," she said.

"What?" i asked a little scared.

"One second Lynia," she walked to the computer and printed out my first baby picture. She turned off the equipment and helped me sit up.

"So?" i questioned.

"You're doing perfectly fine. You don't smoke and you drink. You're doing everything right they are perfectly fine and healthy,"

"Ok good I-" wait a minute, did she just say they? "Did you say they?" i asked anxiously.

"Yes, congratulations Mrs. Lynia Hall you're having twins," she smiled. OMG I'm having twins! Not just one but two kids.

"I can't believe I'm having twins," i smiled getting up towards the door. Wait a minute. "What am i having?" i walked towards her and asked.

"A boy and a girl,"

"Wait a minute I'm having twins, and they're both a boy and a girl?" i said in a question tone.

"Yes," this is all perfect. Now all i need is to share this happiness with my family.

"Thank you Wanda," I walked out the room towards the emergency exit where Drey should be to pick me up. I texted him to see if he was here.

Me:Drey are you at the emergency exit?

Twin😍💖: yeah are you done

Me: yeah I'm coming out now through the exit

I walked through doors and looked around for Drey.

*honk honk*

I turned to see where that honking came from. It was Drey. I ran over hugged him. He squeezed me so tight.

"Omg Drey i missed you so much, but let's get the hell out of here before he finds me,"

"Ok let's go then," we rushed into the car and sped out the hospital parking lot driving home. I'm free I'm finally free. Wait a minute. I let down my window and threw my phone.

"Why'd you just do that?" Drey asked.

"Because the nigga bugged it so that's why I have this one. I bought it new after I found out,"

"Smart," he smiled. "Now let's get you home," yesss😁.

Jacob

What the hell is taking her so damn long. I saw her doctor walk to the front desk. I walked over to her and asked where Lynia was.

"We finished a half hour ago," that little bitch. She tried escape. I walked to the car and pulled up the tracker i put on her phone. What the hell? Why isn't this shit working?

??: I'm sorry your trace has been disabled. You cannot track this device any longer

Uuugggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I finally got away. Or did I.....Let's see what happens in the next chapter.

I seriously hope you guys are liking these new changes I'm making to the book. Like and comment what you think. Thnx

Luv y'all