Chapter~10

Lynia

We parked in the parking lot of the building got out and went upstairs. Drey unlocked the door and went inside while i waited outside the door. We said we'd surprise everyone.

Drey

"Hey babe where's my food?" Lexi asked when I walked in. Kevin, Daniel, Destiny, and Alora were sitting down on the couch on their phones. Not paying attention to me.

"I didn't get any food. Where's Dev?" i said.

"He's in his room. If you didn't go to get some food then where'd you go?" she asked.

"I went and got all six of you a present, and its waiting outside the door," the five of them walked towards the door and opened it. They looked and saw nothing.

"Is this some kind of joke dude cause its not funny," Kevin said.

"Yeah babe there's nothing out there," lexi said. Lynia slowly walked in and stood behind her.

"Turn around," i smiled. She did just that and screamed they all ran towards her and hugged her.

Lynia

They all came and hugged me.

"Omg bestie you're back! Wait you're not some kind of fake clone, or robot, or hologram telling me to beat the shit out of Drey for playing with my emotions are you?" Destiny asked touching all up on my face.

"Nope I'm the real deal," i smiled. They all came in for a group hug.

"I missed you guys so much, but where's my baby daddy?" i asked.

"He's in his room with his headphones in trying to ignore and block out everybody," Lexi said.

"I'll go get him," Drey walked out and into Devin's room. I told everyone else not to say anything and walked out the front door waiting for my baby to open the door.

Drey

I walked in his room and he was lying on his back with his headphones in and his hands over his face. I kicked him. he twitched. I kicked him again.

"Wwwhhhhaaaaattt!" he yelled with his hands still on his face. I took one of the buds out of his ear so he could hear me. He took his hands from his face and looked at me.

"What do you want Drey?" he asked. He looked tired but sounded pissed.

"Someone's at the door for you bro," he growled then got up and walked towards the front door.

Devin

I really don't wanna see anyone unless its my baby holding my baby. I opened the door there was no one there?

"Drey there's no one at the door," i said walking back to my room.

"Turn around," everyone said all at once.

"What?!" i turned around and there she was. She was plump. I had no words. I just stood there and looked at her all stupid.

"You just gon stand there or are you gonna come over here and kiss me," she smiled.  
_____________________________

Ok so heres this chapter. I'm sorry its short but the next one will be longer promise. And I'm sorry in haven't updated in awhile, but i promise I'm gonna be more active on here.

I'm gonna try to update the chapter today or tomorrow.
So comment what you think.

Luv y'all😘