Chapter 3: Messing Around Till the End

You both arrive to the bushy tree...

- "Here we are!" you shouted.

- "Haha... now Raph wont find me! Yah boy!" Out of the excitement that Mikey had, he did his little victory dance. Once doing so, you decided to join him discreetly, but as a result, you got hit accidently by him and fell into a pile of leaves next to the bush. You began to laugh,

- "Whoops, sorry, but then again you don't seem hurt." He apologized.

- You grabbed some leaves and threw them at him, "Don't worry about it, besides it can add to the disguise," you began rolling in the leaves to impress him. He joined you and for a short time you two played in the leaves. After you both hid in the bushy tree, which had a considerable amount of space. You two were giggling and telling each other jokes... Enough time had past while messing around each other you two began talking about each other. You learn that he has 2 more bros other than Don from earlier and about his rat dad/sensei and how he taught him and his bros the art of ninjutsu, which in other words, the skills to become a ninja.

TIMESKIP***

More than a few hours have past. You decided it was time to head back, but Mikey didn't want you to leave,

- "When can we see each other again?" he asked with a cleverly pulled off puppy eyes look.

- "I don't know, but I live in NYC, like you. Maybe we can meet somehow... here have this," you gave him a small piece of paper with your address.

- "YES!" he shouted and hugged you, you blushed slightly and gratefully.

- "Then, I'll see you :)" you said with a beautiful smile on your face. With that last thing being said, he waved and said,

- "See ya dudette!" Once he turned from you, he slid a faint happy smile and looked back at you to take one last glance at you before he left.