Battle for Zugspitze Peak: Part Five

The whole convoy is under attack now, im still dazed a little but it doesn't mean I cant fight. I frantically search my area for a weapon.....Bingo. An M4A1 is next to me in front of the car of which is now on its side, I sit there confused for a second thinking how the hell I got out of the car, then I realize that everyone else is also out of the car, all of my team and the Doctor, except for one, Simeons.... I search around me and inside the car for Simeons, then I see him. Well I hear him. He shouts to me and says that he's with another car further down the road, about 10 meters, helping out some of the gang who were under fire. He tells me I'm the first to awake from the crash and that everyone was pinned down by fire from the roofs. I reach for the M4A1 and then check the clip... 17 rounds left in the magazine. I slide it back into the slot, cock it and then aim and see how my aim is. Im still shaking from the crash but ill live, well, I don't know yet, we're still getting shot at. So I pull myself up and then start unleashing my rounds precisely upon the other people who started firing at us.

1.....2.....3.....4....5 each of my shots takes down the men on the roof, I then crouch back down behind the flipped vehicle and check my rounds again, 7 left, need to make these count, each and every one of them. Bang, bang, bang. Another 3 fall and another 3 shells fall to the floor. I crouch back down behind the car, I look over at my other two members of my team and the Doctor, they're still out. So I turn away and lean back over the car and pull the trigger 4 times, every shot hitting a different target, each target falling, after the fourth pull, all I hear is clicking...empty. "Im out!" I shout informing everyone I couldn't be of anymore help at the moment. All of a sudden I see two magazines fly over to me. both full, both going to help me kill some guys. I look over to where they come from and Simeons winks at me and continues to fire at the targets. I load my rifle, lean back over the car, and take out the remaining targets on the roof after about 19 shots. Then it goes quiet and everyone ceases fire.

I look over to Simeons and signal to him that I'm going to head into the building and that he needs to cover me and stay outside to keep an eye out. He nods at me and tells the men with him and they too, nod. I nod back at them and then make a run towards the building after giving my surroundings a thorough look about to make sure it was safe. I ran towards a door that was the way to enter the building, I looked in with my guy raised so I was ready for anything unexpected. The building I entered was a dark place as no candles or lights were on. not only that but it was a damp and drab place, it looked like no one had lived there here for a while. I searched the base floor then headed for the roof or the upper floor. The top floor had bits of the wall missing and was a bit lighter but only because of the sunlight coming in from the holes in the walls (They were proberly where the gunmen were shooting from).  I went back downstairs and then saw a room that I hadnt checked, I raised my weapon again headed slowly towards the door. I opened it, slowly, I entered the room. The room despite the whole building had light and was very very big, it had a nice colourful blue and green wallpaper, but what was most drawing in this room, was the from the ceiling. There are bodies. Hanging. About 20. They were all government. And they had been here for weeks. And what made it even worse, they had been cut open, and hung by their........own intestines..........

......Continued In Part Six..........Coming Soon..........